You can make your PCOD worse
People often get clueless as to what causes PCOD since this problem is known to stem both from both genetic or environmental and lifestyle-related issues. Those who suffer from PCOD are usually more likely to inherit it because either her mother or sister has been diagnosed or suffered with it already in their life. The reason for this could be related to your genes that could play a vital role in the development of PCOD.
Women suffering from PCOD have either small or large cysts around their ovaries, which is why this health ailment is known as Polycystic Ovary Disorder. The reason that could make a difference to one’s risk of developing and suffering from PCOD may vary and our health experts feel that these following reasons could be related to it:
- Blame it on the insulin: A malfunction of insulin, a hormone responsible for blood sugar levels and converting sugar into energy is one of the major reasons for PCOD. When your body is unable to do so, it gets converted into fat and could lead to the development of PCOD.
- Androgens: People also believe that when the ovaries of women diagnosed with PCOD produce an excess amount of male hormones called androgen, it leads to abnormalities in the insulin production of your body, thus leading to PCOD.
- LH Hormone: Another factor that could lead to PCOD is the excessive production of the hormone LH, which is involved in stimulating the ovaries to produce hormones and is released from the pituitary gland in the brain.
- Lifestyle mistakes: Women who indulge into unhealthy food consumption, such as junk or calorie-laden food, who shun physical activities and those who give up on leading a healthy life are at a far greater risk of getting diagnosed with PCOD.
- Medical issues: When women are constantly consuming birth control pills or are under frequent medication for health ailments such as thyroid, their chances of getting affected with PCOD increases.
A healthy lifestyle is a key to good health and well-being, and the best way to prevent yourself from getting diagnosed with PCOD is to focus on maintaining and improving your health. Apart from lifestyle, PCOD can be best treated with homeopathy. The treatment just does not focus on PCOD but other associated health issues as well.
At Health Total, we help you fight PCOD through an integrated homeopathy approach that combines the science of homeopathy and power of nutrition to help you cure and heal in a natural way. The treatment does not have side-effects and the result lasts for a lifetime. Come over at Health Total and seek the advice of our health experts for healthy future. Simply call us on 18002660607 or book your appointment here for a FREE consultation.