- Will be responsible to lead from the front and drive the center business; ably provide
- assistance to Nutritionist & Doctors support staff & processes.
Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Will be responsible for maintaining excellent rapport and relationship with all clients.
- Ensure that the client is taken proper care, spoken very nicely & provided the best
- service when they are at the centers. Ensure consistent follow up with the client. Keep
- the channel of communications with them open always. Find newer ways and means of
- keeping the customer delighted once they come into the centre. Document and share
- these ideas with the marketing & operations team. Send regular mailers, greeting cards,
- wedding cards & so on. Ensure that the customer is not kept waiting. Personalize service
- standards. Go with the belief that customer is always the King. Ensure that all the others
- in the centers follow it too.
- He or she will be responsible for increasing sales & revenues for the respective centers.
- Coordinate with the response team, marketing and operations to push sales of services
- and health foods & any other allied business that the organization would pursue in the
- future. Ensure the achievement of the set targets for each center.
Reporting ,Data Analysis & forecasting
- Timely and accurate reporting, Analyze daily and weekly reports. To prospect & project
- future business in co-ordination with the operations.
- He or she would be responsible for managing the collection & revenues on a daily basis
- of each center. Also ensure that the collection is deposited on time. Will keep the Service
- Manager & the finance team updated of the day-to-day collections & deposits backed
- with a report sent either as soft copy or hard copy daily. Ensure that everyone follows the
- set protocols properly.
Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Is expected to motivate, direct and enhance skills of individuals in the respective centres.
- Create a very conducive & positive work environment, which would keep everyone
- focused and motivated. Take feedbacks & give feedback when required. Identify
- training needs of each center and individuals and suggest it to the management
- accordingly. Handling of grieviences of center . Aligns all these with organizational goals,
- objectives & vision.
In structure Management & Hygiene
- Would be responsible for ensuring the proper maintenance & usage of infrastructure
- facilities of the center.
- Ensure very high standards of cleanliness & hygiene, Give inputs to the corporate on
- enhancing the ambience of the office.
- Will be responsible for co-coordinating procurement of essentials products for the centers
- with the corporate purchase dept and ensure that they are delivered on time, Check
- and ensure that the product that have been delivered follow certain standard protocols
- like good packaging, expiry dates clearly mentioned on each packet and so on.
Office Admin HR & House keeping
- Petty cash maintenance
- Over look attendance system
- Ensure proper mobilization of human resource
- Co-coordinating with service manager on leaves to availed by individuals in the centers
- Ensure that the house keeping keeps all coats laundered and in proper condition.
- Overlook pantry maintenance
- Co-ordination with corporate office on certain important issues and give feedback in
- Achievement of Sales targets
- Timely Collections
- Customer interaction or interface
- Service Management
- People development
The Manager is expected to have these strengths to ensure proper management.
Self management competency
- Being able to make most of one’s time energy and skills, being able to cope with stresses.
- Maintaining physical health, Use of energy, coping with pressure, stress management,
- Use of time, dueling – making the most of time and opportunity
Sound Value Systems
- Should be very clear with one’s own values and ensure that they are appropriate to
- working life.
- What are values? .Acquisition of values, Managerial values.
Objective & goals oriented
- Should set goals for one self, should have effective ways of setting goals, should know
- how to set goals, Review progress, help others set goals, how effective is your objective
Leadership skills & high on influence
- Influence others directly, by personal assertion, being aware of barriers to effective
- assertion, improving personal contacts, directing others, Managerial influencing
- techniques, influencing groups and systems, developing listening skills
Good managerial insight
- View corporate philosophy, organisational effectiveness, building positive work climates,
- personal energy in the organisation, identify barriers to motivation, have individual
- managerial insight, develop leadership qualities, give out leadership ideas, situational
- leadership, ones own personality
Good supervisory skills
- Define others peoples roles, delegate responsibility, Rewards effective performance,
- handle difficult people and tasks, build relationships
Good trainer ability
- Every manager is a trainer, create climate for personal growth, develop skills, create
- climate for learning, counselling skills, learning new tasks, and assessing individual training need
High team building ability
- Should know the potential of team building, understand role of the team leader, should
- priorities of team building, effective leader style, mentoring and nurturing the team,
- overcoming blockages of effective team work.
Good problem solving ability
- Should have systematic way of resolving issues
- Sound decision making ability, effective problem solving ability, understand the level of
- decisions making, using people and resources to solve problem.
- Excellent communications skills
- Man management ability
- Good relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen