Low immunity signs
How do you know if you have low immunity?
Low immunity is a condition where your body becomes highly vulnerable to various infections. Quickly skim through the following questions:
- Are you suffering from cold quite often and contract it very easily?
- Are you suffering from more than two cold bouts in a year?
- Is any chronic infection troubling you?
- Are you seriously stressed?
- Do you suffer from regular feeling of fatigue?
- Do your external injuries take longer time to heal than normal?
- Do you often wake up with frequent cold or sore throat?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of the questions mentioned above, it is the first sign of having a weak immune system. All of the above are some of the most common reasons for low immunity. You must note that any regular occurrence of chronic infections such as even mild cold is one of the first indications of a weak immune system. Moreover, repetition of such health conditions tend to make it very difficult for our body to overcome the tendency towards a particular infection. In fact, repetitive bouts of infections could cause severe damage to your immune system, which would lead to further weakening of resistance levels. The only answer to this problem is ‘Boosting your immunity’ through a proper nutritional plan and superfoods.
|Suffering from symptoms of low immunity? Boost your immunity naturally with food and Ayurveda at Health Total. Get your free consultation now.|