Causes of Back Pain
The human back is one of the most integral parts of a human body. It is composed of complex structure cushioned with cartilage-like pads. Any problem that lingers among disks, muscles, tendons, bones or ligaments could result into a severe issue of back pain. However, in few cases, it gets difficult to determine the cause of back pain.
Here are some of the reasons that could be a cause of back pain:
- At times, lifting up something really heavy in an inappropriate manner could lead to back pain.
- A sudden jerk experienced by your body while travelling could lead you towards severe back pain.
- Sitting in a specific posture especially in a hunched position leads to a pain in the back.
- An increased weight or a large protruding tummy could also be one of the reasons for weight loss.
- If you sleep on a lean mattress, it gets uncomfortable for your back which leads to severe back pain.
- If you are suffering from some kind of infection or spine cancer, then you may often complain about back pain.
- Long bike rides or car driving sessions without a halt could possibly result in a back pain.
In order, to get rid of back pain, the foremost thing that one needs to do is to check their weight. Once you get that under control, you can effectively work on other causes and get relief from back pain. In case of severe issues, seek a good medical guidance to cure your back pain.