Why work at Health Total?
- The most renowned and respected organization in the health and wellness industry in India
- Opportunity to work with top medical experts and nutritionists under the tutelage and training of renowned Nutritionist, Columnist, Author and Founder Director of Health Total—Anjali Mukerjee
- Continually grow with the organisation
- Exposure to a vast, exclusive and varied client base across India
- A safe, motivating environment to work in
- Graduate or higher
- Strong sales and customer service attitude and experience
- Strong communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi
- Knowledge of MS word and Excel.
- Working in Healthcare services in a similar position will be an advantage.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Be able to drive monthly targets for centre
- Strong convincing and counselling skills
- Competently handling centre and proactively addressing challenges
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Willingness to work in a team, as a team
- Must be open to occasional changes in location
Role & responsibilities
- Responsible for business deliverables for driving sales and achieving business targets
- Responsible for the supervision, direction and coordination of the day-to-day operations at the centre
- Planning and coordinating daily work assignments and operations
- Handling front desk activities
- To constantly monitor the level of service quality at the centre and devise strategy to improve any shortfalls
- To ensure client satisfaction and maximize sales
- To work cohesively with the team at the centre comprising doctors and nutritionists to monitor the progress of all clients
- Ensuring doctors and nutritionists follow stipulated best practices
- Ensure all documentation, record keeping is completed by self and the team
- Coordinating all aspects of patient care with the appropriate team members
- To interact with patients/clients visiting at the centre and make them comfortable
- Ensuring quality service to each client
- To motivate the team for daily and monthly targets & maintain discipline amongst team
- Monitoring and maintaining high standards of service and hygiene.
- Managing and regulating stocks and supplies—of herbs and nutritional foods.
- Checking and securing cash receipts.
- Ensuring all payments, collections from clients are deposited to banks and maintain regular accounting records.
- Budgeting to ensure maximum profitability of the operation.
- Escalating requests for repairs and other centre needs/issues
- Ensuring client satisfaction by providing fast and efficient service
- Work honestly and sincerely towards achieving the targets of the organization
- Ensure regular maintenance of doctor and nutritionists cabins.
- Ensure the clinic has all regulatory permits and certifications as required.
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Timings: 10 am to 7 pm
Weekday off: Monday
Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi