Nutrigenomics Expert Counselling
What Is Nutrigenomics?
Nutrigenomics explores a wide spectrum of research related to how food, nutrition, and other environmental factors affect the functioning of our genes directly to help treat or prevent various diseases. The word “Nutrigenomics” is derived by integrating nutrition and genomics; wherein nutrition signifies how food and health are linked, while genomics is the study of the complete genetic composition of an individual and how genes express and can be managed. It elaborates how food and nutrition can alter gene expression and metabolism, and helps promote good health. Thus, it’s the study of nutrition and gene interaction and how it can help treat or prevent a range of disease conditions. Health Total realises the pivotal role of nutrition and diet in maintaining good health, believes in the relationship between nutrition and functioning of the genes, and strives to offer you the best nutrigenomics counselling to help you enjoy a healthy life. Our gene nutrition test helps in understanding your nutritional needs for healthy functioning of your body, variations in genes that contribute to your strengths and deficiencies, and which nutrigenomics diet can strengthen your immune system and improve your health. So, let’s learn more about nutrigenomics, its various benefits, nutrigenomics counselling, and nutrigenomics diet plan.
How Do Nutrigenomics Diet Plans Help?
Nutrigenomics is a great scientific field that studies and discovers the relationship between nutrition and the expression of genes. It’s an in-depth study of the connection between nutrition, gene, and health. Our health experts offer the best nutrigenomics counselling and a customised gene-based diet by studying and analysing your health status, the results of your gene nutrition test, and your body’s requirements.
Certified nutritionists at Health Total follow a unique scientific approach to developing a personalized nutrigenomics diet tailored to specific health conditions, genetic make-up, and nutritional needs. Our gene-based diet helps improve your body functions, alleviate the symptoms of prevailing health conditions, nourish you, manage your weight, and boost your immunity. Our expert dieticians also offer you nutrigenomics counselling recommending you the best suitable foods to eat and avoiding certain foods that are not healthy as per your genetic conditions. Health Total’s nutrigenomics diet plan is powered by Ayurveda and Homeopathy to help mitigate your discomforting symptoms naturally, address and treat the underlying health condition if any, improve the functioning of your various body systems, and enable you to enjoy a healthy life.
What Are The Benefits Of Nutrigenomics?
Nutrigenomics not only studies the link between single genes and interactions between food and genes but also how your whole body happens to respond to macronutrients and micronutrients. Our health experts carry out a well-analysed study that helps them develop a customised nutrigenomics diet that suits bests to your health needs. Check out the list of benefits of nutrigenomics in maintaining good health with a nutrigenomics diet plan.
- Understanding the Connection Between Your Nutrition, Health, and Genetics: Nutrigenomics promote a better understanding of how nutrition affects metabolism, homeostatic balance, and toxicity and safety profile of macronutrients and micronutrients. We provide you with a customised nutrigenomics diet plan that helps promote the healthy functioning of your body systems.
- Prevents Chronic Diet and Lifestyle-related Diseases: Going for a gene nutrition test helps you learn which foods are healthy for the smooth functioning of your body systems and which foods can be harmful to your health. With our expert nutrigenomics counselling, you can receive a customised gene-based diet that helps minimize the risk of the onset of chronic diet-related ailments and lifestyle disorders, such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, and cancer.
- Promotes Fast Recovery and Limits the Damage: The gene nutrition test (Title: Gene Nutrition Test) and nutrigenomics counselling are supportive in preventing further damage due to a disease condition and promoting speedy healing. For instance, if a person is diagnosed with cardiovascular disease, his gene test and nutrigenomics counselling can help him have a customised nutrigenomics diet that helps him reduce his LDL cholesterol and boost his HDL cholesterol levels that help prevent or minimize the effect of the cardiovascular disease on his body.
- Helps Enjoy Your Favourite Foods That Won’t Affect your Health Adversely: Nutrigenomics and gene tests help determine the foods which can affect your health adversely and which won’t. So, you might be lucky to learn that certain foods that may affect the health of the rest of the people may not affect your health adversely due to your particular genetic make-up and its link to the nutrients. So, you may have a personalized nutrigenomics diet that will not only nourish you but also help you enjoy your favourite foods.
- Avoids Unnecessary Dietary Supplements That People Use Routinely: Often, people go for dietary supplements routinely even though they don’t help their health in any way. Nutrigenomics helps you avoid dietary supplements, which otherwise you may end up having routinely. Our health experts recommend you only those dietary supplements in your gene-based diet that your body needs and are helping to improve your health.
- Helps Minimize Risk of Diseases and Increases Life Expectancy: As you learn which foods can help improve your immunity and let you enjoy a healthy life with our personalized nutrigenomics diet, our nutrigenomics counselling also helps prevent or minimize the risk of a range of diseases. This helps improve your life expectancy and quality of life.
How Health Total Can Help You Improve Your Health With Nutrigenomics Expert Counselling?
A gene test is a once-in-a-lifetime test. The test is performed to understand the variations in genes that contribute to the strengths and weaknesses of an individual. Based on this gene nutrition test, our health experts frame a personalized diet plan for you to follow to help you achieve your health goals and manage your disease conditions, such as diabetes, obesity, vitamin B2 deficiencies, cholesterol, and more.
Here’s how our health experts can help you improve your health with nutrigenomics counselling and a nutrigenomics diet plan.
- Quality Sessions with Your Nutrigenomics Counsellor
Discuss your current health status with your nutrigenomics counsellor. Based on your health evaluation, our health experts will recommend the panel that best suits your body’s requirements. For instance, if you are suffering from joint pain or poor bone health, you will be directed to the bone health panel for the further evaluation of your nutrigenomics profile and to help you receive all the necessary nutrients in your nutrigenomics diet plan.
- A Detailed Gene Test Report Explaining the Link Between Your ‘diet’ & ‘gene’
Based on an in-depth analysis of your test sample, we provide you with a detailed test report. The report will contain recommendations by Health Total experts that include:
- A gene-based personalised nutritional plan:
Dietary goals for relevant vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and foods, and requirements for nutritional supplementation, where necessary, can be traced. So, our expert dieticians provide you with a customised nutrigenomics diet plan comprising all healthy foods, Ayurveda, and homeopathy that will nourish you and fulfil your nutritional needs.
- Food recommendations that suit your gene and fits into your lifestyle
The major objective behind doing the gene test is to understand the vital connection between your ‘diet’ and your ‘gene’. Therefore, the gene test report tells you properly about the fine distribution of macronutrients and micronutrients to be maintained in your body. The results indicate certain foods or lifestyles that need to be avoided or included for better health management. So, our health experts guide you to make the right dietary changes with a gene-based diet and lifestyle modifications that can help improve your health, boost your immunity, manage your weight, and improve your quality of life.
So, if you are looking for natural ways to stay healthy or manage any chronic disease condition, nutrigenomics and gene nutrition test can help. Our health experts offer you nutrigenomics counselling to help you learn which foods can alter the expression of your genes and metabolism, and help you enjoy good health. Moreover, our integrated treatment approach and customised nutrigenomics diet plan can help you meet all your nutritional needs, strengthen your immune system, manage your weight, prevent lifestyle-based ailments, and boost your immunity. So, waste no time, get in touch with us at Health Total, have your gene nutrition test done, and pave your way to enjoy a healthy, happy life with our personalized nutrigenomics counselling and nutrigenomics diet.