Improve Your Brain Power And Quality Of Life Naturally
Frequent memory slips, forgetfulness, lack of concentration, and memory loss affect several individuals of various age groups. We often overlook and continue our routine. However, persistent, frequent memory issues may need medical attention. You may experience poor memory or memory loss due to certain medications, sleep deprivation, alcoholism, smoking, stress, medical issues, nutritional deficiencies, and some more reasons. Going for conventional treatment might help improve your brain power, but it may make you suffer from side effects and drug dependency. Fortunately, you have Health Total’s homeopathy for memory improvement that addresses and treats your brain function complaints effectively, naturally, and safely without any adverse effects. Health Total offers homeopathy for memory power that work at a deep level and improves your brain health functions naturally. Also, our homeopathy for memory loss does not cause dependency on homeopathic medicines while you enjoy long-lasting positive outcomes. Here’s every about memory loss and how you can boost your brain power with our memory loss treatment with homeopathy.
What Are the Causes of Poor Memory or Memory Loss?
Here are the prominent causes of memory loss.
Several prescribed and over-the-counter medications can be responsible for memory issues. Sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medications, post-surgery pain-managing medications, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquillizers, and muscle relaxants can interfere with cognitive functions and lead to a loss of memory.
Deficiencies of vitamin B12 and B1 can affect your brain functions, thereby leading to memory issues, such as impaired cognition and memory loss.
A lack of sleep interferes with your ability to understand and put things together, retrieve information, hampers your concentration, and impairs your judgement.
Long-term heavy drinking habits can cause memory loss.
Smoking diminishes the supply of oxygen to your brain and makes you suffer from poor memory issues. You may find it hard to recall several things.
Stress and Depression
Depression can hamper your concentration and ability to remember things. If you suffer from stress due to emotional trauma, you may experience memory loss.
The progressive loss of memory and other cognitive functions that affect daily life adversely is dementia. Blood vessel disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and alcohol or drug abuse can lead to dementia.
When the blood supply to your brain is curbed due to a blockage in the blood vessel, you suffer from stroke. It may lead to short-term memory loss.
An accident or fall injuring your brain can lead to short-term or long-term memory loss.
Other Causes of Memory Loss
A brain tumour, hydrocephalus, multiple sclerosis, thyroid disorders, transient global amnesia, and infections such as tuberculosis, syphilis, and HIV can affect your brain health and cause memory loss.
Types of Amnesia (Memory Loss)
The different types of memory loss include:
This amnesia is the quite common one. Individuals with this type of memory loss are unable to recollect new events that occurred since they suffer from amnesia. One can remember the events or information before the occurrence of the particular event that led to amnesia.
When you are unable to remember events that occurred just before the event that resulted in amnesia, you are said to suffer from retrograde amnesia. You fail to recollect recent memories and not age-old memories.
Transient Global Amnesia (TGA)
This is a rare condition where one experiences a sudden brief episode of memory loss. It might occur due to small strokes. However, it clears up on its own in about 24 hours and rarely recurs. You may keep on asking the same question repeatedly and be unable to recollect what happened in the last few hours. Middle-aged and elderly people may experience this.
A major injury to your head that makes you suffer from retrograde or anterograde amnesia or both is called post-traumatic amnesia.
When adults fail to recollect their early childhood events or memories, it’s called infantile amnesia. This type is also called childhood amnesia.
This type of memory loss results due to trauma or stress and makes one forget specific crucial events or information such as personal history, friends, or family.
If you are experiencing memory loss after taking some medications or drugs, it’s drug-induced amnesia. Sedatives, benzodiazepines, and general anaesthesia medications are some types of drugs that can lead to this type of memory loss, which is usually temporary.
Symptoms of Poor Memory
The common signs and symptoms that indicate you are suffering from memory issues are:
- Forgetting common words often when talking.
- Keep on asking the same question frequently.
- Getting lost while strolling or driving in a familiar area.
- Misplacing objects in improper places, for instance, placing your watch in the kitchen’s ingredient storing drawer
- Facing problems using words while speaking and writing
- Requiring longer time or experiencing difficulty in completing familiar tasks
- Problems in understanding visual images
- Experiencing challenges in planning and solving simple problems
- Changes in mood and behaviour for no good reason
- Confusion with time and place
- Making poor judgement
- Withdrawal from social and work activities
How to Diagnose Memory Loss
- The concerned doctor is likely to conduct a question-and-answer test to judge your memory, cognitive skills, and ability to understand, remember, and communicate.
- The health expert will also do your physical examination evaluating your nutritional status, vitals, blood pressure, balance, and other nervous system-related functions.
- The healthcare professional will also note your medical history by considering your psychological and physical conditions, current prescription if any, and family’s medical history.
- He may also recommend investigations, such as MRI scan, CT scan for brain scanning and blood tests for nutritional deficiencies, hormonal issues, infections, and other causes.
Early detection of memory loss can help treat memory issues with homeopathy for memory loss greatly.
How Homeopathy Treatment for Memory Loss Works?
Health Total specializes in offering customised memory loss treatment with homeopathy which is tailored to your specific cognitive issues. So, you experience the best positive results. Our homeopathic experts do a comprehensive evaluation of your particular memory complaints by considering your symptoms, physical generals, psychological aspects, medical history, current medications if any, your family’s medical history, underlying condition if any, and other factors and offer you homeopathic treatment that suits you the best. So, you experience improved memory and cognitive functions with our homeopathy for memory loss treatment. Health Total’s homeopathy for weak memory adopts a holistic approach by considering the ailing individuals as a whole and not merely their symptoms. So, we succeed in offering the best homeopathic treatment that not just boosts your memory but also improves your overall health.
Our personalized homeopathy for memory power treats and rectifies the root cause of your memory loss and promotes self-healing from within. So, we help you experience improved memory naturally and gently. Moreover, homeopathic medicines are prepared from natural sources, such as herbs, parts of the plants, minerals, salt, and others, and are prescribed to you in very small doses. So, our homeopathy for memory improvement is completely safe and does not cause any side effects. On top of that, unlike conventional treatment, our homeopathy for memory power does not cause any dependency on medicines.
What are the Benefits of Health Total’s Homeopathy for Memory Loss?
Our individualized homeopathy for memory loss offers you several benefits such as:
- Our homeopathy for memory power improves your brain’s cognitive functions, boosts your memory, and improves your quality of life.
- If memory issues are due to hormonal imbalances or nutritional deficiencies, our health experts help establish hormonal balance and meet your nutritional needs with memory loss treatment with homeopathy.
- Our homeopathy treatment offers you long-lasting cognitive benefits.
- It identifies and treats the underlying cause of your memory loss.
- It heals you from within at a deep level.
- Our homeopathy for weak memory is fully safe and does not cause any side effects.
- It does not cause dependency on medicines.
- Individuals of any age group, ranging from children to elderly people, can have homeopathy for memory improvement without any concerns.
On top of that, Health Total believes in and follows an integrated treatment approach involving a unique, effective combination of homeopathy, diet, and Ayurvedic solutions that not just treats your memory issues but also boosts your immunity and health. Our health experts also follow a scientific four-step process that involves detoxification, rejuvenation, nourishing you, and enabling you to experience sustainable health and cognitive benefits. So, wait no more, reach out to us, and start following our integrated treatment to boost your brain power naturally, effectively, and safely. Improve your memory and quality of life with our customised homeopathy for memory loss.
Sign up for a FREE consultation with Health Total experts to get more tips on improving memory with natural solutions or for managing any other health condition. Call toll-free at 1-800-833-171709 and book an appointment!