Heal Naturally With Customised Diet Plans For Piles
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are the enlarged or swollen and inflamed veins around or inside your anus and lower rectum. Piles that develop under the skin in the area around the anus are known as external haemorrhoids, while those developing inside the rectum are known as internal haemorrhoids. Around 75% of individuals suffering from piles fall in the age group of 45 to 65 years. Pain and discomfort, particularly while sitting, itching, swelling, and rectal bleeding are some common symptoms of piles in males and females. Fortunately, following the right diet, eliminating certain foods from your diet, managing your weight, staying active, keeping yourself hydrated, and certain lifestyle changes can help you manage the condition and obtain relief naturally and effortlessly. Health Total is at your rescue with an integrated piles treatment approach comprising a customised diet, Ayurveda, and homeopathy for piles. Our expert dieticians realise the significance of the right diet in alleviating inflammation and pain, managing the progression of haemorrhoids, and regulating your weight. Let’s have a look at what causes, symptoms, and types of piles are, how diet for piles can help mitigate the pain and discomfort and contribute to how to get rid of piles.
What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Types of Haemorrhoids (Piles)?
Causes and Risk Factors for Haemorrhoids
Piles or haemorrhoids occur due to an excess of pressure on the veins that lie around your anus. Here’s a list of possible causes and risk factors for the development of piles.
- Chronic constipation or diarrhoea
- Straining during the bowel movement
- Sedentary habits or sitting for a long span
- A low-fibre diet
- Family history of piles
- At times, in pregnancy the symptoms of piles in femalesare observed as the enlarged uterus presses on the colon’s vein. This results in haemorrhoids.
- Over the 50 years of age
Symptoms and Types of Haemorrhoids:
The symptoms of piles in males and females depend on the types of haemorrhoids. Here’s a quick rundown of the types and symptoms of piles.
- External Haemorrhoids
This type of haemorrhoids develops under the skin that surrounds your anus, in the area where more pain-sensing nerves are present. Its symptoms include:
- Swelling around the anus
- Irritation and itching in the anal region
- Pain and discomfort
- Internal Haemorrhoids:
It develops inside the rectum, and they rarely make you experience any discomfort. You may not see or sense them. Some common symptoms include:
- Painless bleeding while passing the stools. Slight bleeding might occur that you can observe in the stool or on the toilet tissue.
- Some irritation or straining while passing the stools
- The haemorrhoid might protrude or prolapse through the anal opening, and it may make you experience some irritation, and, at times, pain.
- Thrombosed Haemorrhoids:
If the blood accumulates in an external haemorrhoid and leads to the formation of a clot, you suffer from a thrombosed haemorrhoid. It causes common symptoms of piles in males and females, such as:
- Intense pain
- The development of a hard lump near your anus
Health Total specializes in following a unique scientific approach to developing a personalized diet for piles patients tailored to their specific symptoms of piles and health needs. Our customised piles treatment at home not only mitigates your pain, inflammation, and other discomforts but also nourish you with essential nutrients, promote smooth bowel movements, regulates your weight, and improve your overall health. Our individualized piles treatment at home is powered by Ayurveda and Homeopathy to increase water retention in the colon, increase stool weight, decrease pH levels in the colon, prevent you from turning obese, treat your constipation, and help you heal naturally. Our health experts help you have the right diet for piles with good foods for piles and foods to avoid in plies to regulate the development of haemorrhoids, promote smooth bowel movements, help you obtain relief naturally, and enjoy a healthy life. Let’s have a look at it.
What Are The Best Diet Plans For Piles Treatment?
Your diet plays a vital role in managing or preventing the development of haemorrhoids. Eating a greater amount of fibre, whole foods, and a low-fat diet is a natural treatment for piles that is effective in mitigating or preventing the symptoms of haemorrhoids. Our certified dieticians work to offer you a customised piles diet chart catering to your specific condition and health needs. Our team of health experts develop the best treatment for piles by following an integrated treatment approach comprising the right diet and nutrition, best piles’ Ayurvedic treatment, and homeopathy for piles. Health Total’s customized piles treatment in homeopathy identifies the root cause of your haemorrhoids, addresses it with the best suitable natural remedies for piles in homeopathy, and help you heal from within naturally.
What to eat in piles and what foods to avoid in piles play a pivotal role in alleviating your symptoms, managing your weight, promoting smooth bowel movements, and nourishing you with essential nutrients. Expert nutritionists at Health Total focus on developing a permanent treatment for piles by inculcating the right foods, the best piles treatment in Ayurveda, and homeopathy for piles. So, if you are wondering how to treat piles at home, check out the list of the best foods for piles.
- Fresh Fruits
Some fruits are a rich source of dietary fibre, vitamins, and minerals that make them good food for piles. Here’s a list of some nutritious fruits for piles.
- Apples: Apple with its skin contains is a fibre abundant source that helps to bulk-up the stools and offers laxative benefits for managing piles. It’s one of the best piles’ home remedies foods to eat.
- Pears: Pears with their skin serves as a rich source of fibre to treat constipation and alleviate symptoms of piles in males and females. It also contains compounds that act as a natural laxative.
- Citrus Fruits: They contain a compound called naringenin which offers a laxative effect. The inner skin of oranges, grapefruits, and lemons is abundant in fibre that relieves constipation by softening the stools.
- Kiwis: Eating kiwis helps you have a laxative effect, bulk-ups your stool, offers you a sufficient amount of fibre, hydrates you, and prevents constipation while treating piles. Zyactinase enzyme in kiwi improves your digestion and mitigates constipation.
- Berries: They contain plenty of water, fibre, and fructose that help alleviate the symptoms of piles in females and males by offering a natural laxative effect. Our health experts recommend adding strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries to your diet.
- Prunes: They are dried plums rich in fibre. They help you feel full for longer so they help ease constipation and prevent obesity, which is a known risk factor for piles.
- Lentils: They are one of the best fibre rich foods for pilesthat aid in increasing the weight of the stool, relieve you of constipation, and alleviate the symptoms of piles. So, our nutritionists add enough lentils to the customised diet chart for piles patients.
- Barley: β-glucan content in barley aids in softening the stools, helps promote good health of the colon, and offers you relief from discomforts of piles.
- Whole Grain Foods: Whole wheat products have abundant insoluble fibre that bulk-ups the stool, ease constipation, and alleviate haemorrhoid symptoms. So, opt for whole wheat bread, cereals, and pasta. We suggest you add seeds and nuts to whole grain products’ preparations to add a fibre punch.
- Corn: It is a well-known natural treatment for pilessince ancient times. Being rich in fibre, it relieves constipation and prevents or alleviates symptoms of piles. Its powerful antioxidants neutralize free radical activity and help prevent cellular damage that helps in minimizing the pain.
- Vegetables: Certain vegetables, such as artichokes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, beans, and tomatoes, are fibre rich foods for piles. Our dieticians recommend adding them to your diet as they serve as the best home remedies for piles. Sulforaphane content in broccoli helps in protecting your gut and improving digestion. Naringenin content in tomatoes offers a laxative effect that helps ease constipation.
- Water: Additionally, our health experts recommend plenty of intake of water daily to stay hydrated and prevent the risk of constipation. Water plays a crucial role in breaking down the food, absorbing essential nutrients, softening the stools, and keeping constipation and haemorrhoids at bay.
Foods To Avoid For Treating Piles
While following our customised piles treatment at home with the best foods for piles, it is equally important to avoid certain foods that aggravate the pain, cause constipation, and poor digestion. So, if you are wondering about how to get rid of piles, here’s a list of foods to avoid in piles.
- Spicy Food:The consumption of spicy foods can cause painful bowel movements and aggravate the discomfort in already sore or bleeding haemorrhoids. So, our health experts suggest you stay away from spicy food to reduce pain due to piles.
- Alcohol:The intake of alcohol not only hampers your digestive balance but also makes a dehydrating impact on your gut. This is harmful to your relief when suffering from piles. Our dieticians recommend avoiding alcohol intake to mitigate the symptoms of piles.
- Processed and Deep-Fried Foods:Fast foods, processed food items, and deep-fried culinary delights are difficult to digest and contain a lot of unhealthy fats and salt. They have low nutrient content. Eating these foods can hamper your digestion and cause constipation, which is not good for piles. So, we recommend you avoid them while you follow our personalized piles treatment.
- Dairy Products:In some patients of piles, dairy products, such as cheese and milk, and among others, can cause abdominal cramps, bloating, and constipation. So, check your intake of dairy products and avoid eating them in excess.
- Refined Grains:Refined grains happen to be deprived of the bran component. They are low in fibre. So, avoid refined grain and opt for whole grains.
- Foods with High Salt Content:Foods with high salt content contribute to water retention in your body that makes a negative impact on the blood vessels, thereby aggravating your symptoms of piles. So, foods with high salt content, such as salted peanuts and canned foods, are foods to avoid in piles.
How Does Health Total’s Piles Management Plan Works?
Health Total has expertise in following a unique step-by-step scientific approach for formulating customised piles treatment. Our team of health experts follow the integrated approach for developing the personalized best treatment for piles by including the right foods for piles patient that minimize your pain and discomfort, ease constipation, promote good colon health, manage your weight, and help you stay in pink of health. Our piles’ Ayurvedic treatment and homeopathy for piles help you heal naturally and have long-lasting results. Also, our customised diet for piles nourishes you with essential nutrients and improves your overall health. Here’s a quick rundown of it.
- Customised Fibre Abundant Diet for Piles:Based on your specific symptoms for piles and other health conditions, our certified nutritionists develop a customised piles diet chart catered to your particular needs. Our health experts ensure that your diet for piles comprises nutritious fibre-rich foods for piles so that it eases your constipation, bulk-ups the stools, and alleviates the discomforts of piles.
- Supplements and Herbal Therapy:Our expert dieticians also include the right supplements and herbs that promote natural healing and meet your specific health needs. Our customised health plan offers natural remedies for piles with Ayurvedic herbs that help mitigate your pain, swelling, irritation, digestive issues, and other symptoms of piles naturally while nourishing you.
- Homeopathy promoting Self-Healing:Our personalized treatment with homeopathy for piles not just alleviates your pain and discomfort, but also addresses and corrects the underlying cause of the condition and helps you heal from within. Our piles treatment in homeopathy boosts your immunity and helps you enjoy long-lasting results.
- Moderate Exercise:Adding moderate exercises to your routine helps you stay active, promotes good digestion, and alleviates the symptoms of piles. Make it a point to go for a brisk walk daily for 40 minutes, do yoga poses, and practice aerobic exercises, such as swimming, cycling, and running.
Wondering how to treat piles naturally? Reach out to us at Health Total and receive a customised diet for piles to mitigate the discomforting symptoms of piles. Our team of expert dieticians offer personalized piles treatment at home to promote smooth bowel movements, ease constipation, mitigate the pain and discomforts of piles, regulate your weight, and help you enjoy good health. Our piles treatment also nourishes you and boost your immunity without taking a toll on your health. So, be quick, get in touch with us and heal naturally with our customised best treatment for piles.