Terms & Conditions
Health Total has the following terms and conditions based on the company policies.
The Health Total Health Plans are developed by respected health professionals. However, Health Total isn’t a medical organization and we can’t give you medical advice. We strongly urge you to consult with your primary health care provider (e.g., general physician or nurse practitioner) before starting any plan that could result in weight loss, even if weight loss is not your goal. We encourage you to maintain your weight within the healthy weight guidelines endorsed by the World Health Organization, equivalent to a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18.5-25.0. However, we recognize that BMI is an imperfect measure of an individual’s health and that other factors may be a more robust predictor of certain health outcomes. You can calculate your BMI here.
We also urge you to get periodic medical checkups. The Plan encourages a healthier pattern of eating and the development of healthy lifestyle habits, however it is not intended to treat any illness or disease.
In addition you acknowledge while subscribing to the Health Total’s Health Plans that you are not:
- Above 60yrs of age
- Clients who are pregnant or less than six weeks post-partum
- Taking steroids
- Facing kidney related disorders
- Angiography/angioplasty done before 3 months
- Epileptic clients
- Undergone any major surgeries 6 months back
- Nervous system related complications/tumour
- HIV positive clients
- Liver problems
- Lactating 3 months
You acknowledge that any questions concerning your health and your ability to participate in the health management, including the need for changes in medications, have been discussed with your doctor, or will be discussed with your respective doctor, before you enroll. You will acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health and will inform your doctor if you experience any changes in your health while you enroll in the Weight loss kit.
- Amounts paid for health management are non-refundable.
- This Agreement is personal to you and may not be transferred to another person.
* By filling the information you have opted in to permit us to use your email address for further communications. You may opt out at any point of time.