Manage Anxiety Naturally with Diet Plan
Anxiety disorders are the most common psychiatric morbidities that affect millions of individuals worldwide. They affect not just psychological health but also the quality of life of the sufferers. Anxiety is a natural response of your body to stress, and it’s quite normal in a stressful situation. But, when you feel anxious most often without any apparent reason, routine activities being disrupted, and experience bouts of anxiety that terrify or immobilize you, it’s an anxiety disorder that is affecting you, which can be a cause of concern. Anxiety disorders are known for being the sixth prominent cause of disability throughout the world. So, diagnosing and treating it at the earliest is crucial. While various conventional medicines can help you deal with your anxiety, they may make you suffer from certain side effects and dependency on the medications. Fortunately, our anxiety care plan with certain dietary modifications can help you manage anxiety disorder symptoms naturally, effectively, and safely without any negative effects. Health Total realises the significance of diet and nutrition in managing the symptoms of anxiety and improving your psychological health and quality of life. So, if you are wondering about how to reduce anxiety naturally, our anxiety treatment with the right nutritious diet can help improve your mood, alleviate your stress levels, and improve your quality of life. Let’s have a look at what causes, symptoms, and types of anxiety disorders are and how a nutritious diet can offer you a natural treatment for anxiety and depression.
What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Types of Anxiety Disorder?
Causes of Anxiety Disorder:
Even though the exact reasons for anxiety disorder are not yet clear, certain factors or a combination of them can lead to the psychological condition. Here’s a list of factors that increases your vulnerability to suffering from an anxiety disorder.
- Stress due to Medical Conditions:Serious ailments or certain medical conditions can increase your stress as you think about the treatment and your future life.
- Trauma:Children who have experienced trauma or abuse are at a greater risk of suffering from an anxiety disorder. Even grown-ups enduring traumatic events can experience psychological conditions.
- Personality:Individuals with certain personality types are more vulnerable to anxiety disorders than the rest. Also, people having other psychological conditions, such as depression, may suffer from the disorder.
- Stress Build-Up:A lot of stressful situations in life or a major stressful event can worsen your anxiety.
- Alcohol and Drugs:Alcohol or drugs addiction or withdrawal can make you experience intense anxiety.
- Genetic Factors:If an anxiety disorder runs in a family or from generations, then one is at risk of developing it.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder:
There exists a range of symptoms of anxiety and depression. Here’s a list of some of the prominent anxiety attack symptoms.
- Feeling restless, tense, and depressed often
- Panicking or sensing impending danger or doom often
- Experiencing difficulty while falling asleep
- Breathing rapidly
- Feeling fatigued or weak
- Inability or difficulty in managing your worries
- Trying to avoid things that increase your anxiety
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Difficulty in concentrating or keep thinking about anything besides the present situation
Types of Anxiety Disorders:
To receive the best treatment for anxiety issues, it is important to identify the type of anxiety disorder. Here’s a list of some common types of anxiety disorders.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder:
It is characterized by excessive and incessant anxiety, out of proportion worry about the prevailing situation, and difficulty regulating the tension that affects you physically.
Anxiety Disorder Due to Health Condition:
It occurs due to physical health issues or serious medical conditions, which may make you tense or panic thinking about the treatment and your future.
When experiencing this type of anxiety, you happen to sense fear and avoid certain situations and places that may make you feel helpless, embarrassed, or trapped.
Separation Anxiety Disorder:
The fear or anxiety of being away from your home or loved ones best describes this type. It’s also a kind of childhood disorder.
This type of anxiety disorder involves frequent anxiety and panic attacks of intense terror or fear that reach a peak in a few minutes. You may experience anxiety attack symptoms, such as pounding of heart, shortness of breath, chest pain, and impending doom.
Social Anxiety Disorder:
This type of anxiety involves intense fear or tension that makes you avoid social events due to self-consciousness, embarrassment, and being judged negatively.
Substance–Induced Anxiety Disorder:
It results due to exposure to any toxic substance, misuse of any medicines, withdrawal from drugs, or having certain medications. It may make you panic or experience extreme anxiety.
When exposed to a certain specific situation or object, you experience intense anxiety and try to avoid it. This is a phobia. Often, phobias lead to panic attacks.
Persistent inability to speak in some particular situations defines it. For instance, the inability of kids to speak at school or tuitions, even though they talk in other situations, such as with their family members at home. This can hamper their performance at school or work and affect their social life.
Our certified nutritionists and health experts specialize in implementing a unique scientific approach to formulate a personalized anxiety treatment tailored to your specific anxiety attack symptoms, type of anxiety, and other health needs. We aim at offering you the best outcomes by improving your mood, eliminating nutrient deficiencies that cause anxiety, improving your sleep, and offering your calming effect with the right diet. Our personalized best treatment for anxiety is powered by Ayurveda and homeopathy for anxiety such that it helps you feel relaxed, develop a positive attitude towards life events, meet your nutritional needs, and heal you from within. Our Ayurvedic treatment for anxiety focuses on promoting natural healing, calming your central nervous system, making your brain healthier and stronger, and improving your memory. Our homeopathy for anxiety addresses the underlying causes of your anxiety, promotes self-healing, and improves your psychological health and immunity.
What Are The Best Diet Plans For Anxiety Management?
Psychological health is crucial for leading a healthy life. Anxiety disorders not only hamper your psychological health but also affect your quality of life and overall well-being adversely. Anxiety disorder test evaluates anxiety symptoms in men and women and helps diagnose whether the individual is suffering from the psychological disorder or not. Your diet plays a vital role in not just maintaining your physical health but also battling stress and improving brain health and psychological well-being. We understand this, so our health experts developed customised anxiety therapy with a diet offering all the necessary nutrients that help eliminate vitamin and mineral deficiencies, relax your nervous system, improve your mood, and supports you to beat stress. Our anxiety disorder healthy diet comprises nutritious foods that reduce anxiety. So, if you are wondering about how to calm anxiety attacks or how to reduce stress and anxiety, we help you manage your anxiety symptoms effectively with our natural treatment for anxiety disorder.
Health experts at Health Total also specialize in providing you with an integrated plan comprising not just a diet but also homeopathy and Ayurveda for anxiety disorders. We formulate personalized anxiety treatment by considering on just your psychological and physical symptoms, but also your genetic predisposition, medical history, underlying health conditions, and other prevailing factors. Our customised anxiety disorder treatment with diet is effective in managing anxiety attack symptoms in females and males safely with no side effects. Check out some of the best foods that reduce anxiety.
- Fatty Fish:Fatty fish are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acid, which plays a vital role in promoting healthy cognitive function and psychological health. The deficiency of omega-3 fatty acids may raise the risk of developing anxiety and mood disorders. The foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids provide docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid which manage neurotransmitters, reduce anxiety, promote healthy brain function, and minimize inflammation. So, we recommend adding salmon, herring, trout, and sardines to your diet.
- Foods Rich in Vitamin D: The deficiency of vitamin D increases your risk of developing mood disorders, such as anxiety and depression. Good levels of vitamin D in your body help you fight depression and improve your mood. So, we recommend adding vitamin D to your anxiety disorder healthy diet. Egg yolks are a rich source of this crucial vitamin and proteins. Tryptophan content in the amino acid helps in the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps in improving your mood, memory, behaviour, and sleep and minimizing anxiety. Thus, the egg is one of the best foods for anxiety So, our dieticians suggest you include eggs in your regular diet to combat anxiety disorder.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Rich in potassium, pumpkin seeds help establish electrolyte balance, manage blood pressure, and reduce anxiety symptomsand stress. Also, pumpkin seeds contain the mineral zinc, which is a key element for nerve and brain development. The deficiency of zinc affects your mood negatively. So, if you are wondering how to overcome anxiety, add pumpkin seeds to your diet.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is a good source of polyphenols, particularly flavonoids. So, the consumption of dark chocolate is effective in minimizing neuroinflammation, improving blood circulation, and reducing cell death in the brain. The abundant tryptophan content in dark chocolate helps in improving your moods, as your body uses it to produce serotonin in the brain. Also, dark chocolate contains magnesium, which helps alleviate depression. So, if you are concerned thinking how to manage anxiety attacksnaturally, munch on dark chocolate.
Turmeric: Turmeric is a common ingredient in our cooking preparations. Curcumin content in it helps in mitigating inflammation and oxidative stress and lowering your levels of anxiety. So, if you are wondering about how to calm anxiety, add turmeric to your curries and other regular culinary delights.
What Are The Best Dietary Tips To Follow For Anxiety Management?
Anxiety attack symptoms can affect your psychological and physical health and prevent you from enjoying a healthy life. Making certain dietary modifications can help you manage anxiety, improve your mood, regulate your sugar levels, lower your stress levels, and improve your quality of life. Here are some dietary tips to follow when following an anxiety care plan.
- Have breakfast rich in proteins:Relishing a breakfast that is rich in proteins will help you feel full for longer and have steady blood glucose levels. So, you feel more energetic and positive to begin your day.
- Consume complex carbohydrates:Eating foods rich in complex carbohydrates helps in boosting levels of serotonin in your brain that helps you have a calming effect when dealing with anxiety. So, include complex carbohydrates abundant foods for depression and anxiety, such as whole-grain cereals, quinoa, whole-grain bread, and oatmeal. Avoid foods having simple carbohydrates, such as sugary beverages and foods.
- Stay hydrated:Even mild dehydration can impact your mood adversely. Drinking plenty of water helps you stay hydrated and have a good mood.
- Avoid alcohol:Even though the instant effect of alcohol is calming, it can make you feel nervous over time. Also, alcohol consumption affects your sleep adversely. So, our dieticians suggest you stay away from alcohol.
- Limit caffeine:Drinking caffeinated beverages can make you feel anxious and increase your nervousness, which hampers your sleep. So, our health experts suggest you restrict your intake of caffeinated drinks.
- Eat nutritious, balanced meals:Adequate intake of nutritious food is crucial for your physical and psychological well-being. If you are wondering about how to relieve stress and anxiety naturally, be sure you eat nutritious meals. Our expert nutritionists recommend adding fresh vegetables and fruits to your daily diet. Also, have foods abundant in omega-3 fatty acids to manage your anxiety levels.
Keep an eye for food sensitivities: Certain additives or foods can cause unpleasant effects in your body that may cause irritability, shifts in your mood, and anxiety. We help you identify which foods affect your health adversely and avoid them in your diet.
How Does Health Total’s Anxiety Management Plan Works?
Health Total specializes in implementing a unique step-by-step scientific approach for developing personalized anxiety treatment. Our pool of health experts follows an integrated treatment approach for formulating a customised anxiety disorder treatment by including the right nutritious foods for reducing your stress levels, increasing your serotonin levels, improving your mood, managing your blood sugar, and promoting psychological well-being. Our homeopathy and Ayurvedic treatment for anxiety help you heal from within naturally and enjoy long-lasting positive outcomes. Our personalized diet not just helps lower your anxiety but also boost your immunity and overall health. Here’s a quick rundown at it.
Customised Nutritious Diet for Anxiety:
Our expert dieticians develop customised anxiety therapy with diet by considering your specific symptoms and other health conditions to help you enjoy the best outcomes. We ensure that your anxiety disorder healthy diet contains all the necessary nutrients that help improve your mood, reduce your anxiety levels, and promote your psychological well-being while meeting your health needs.
Supplements and Herbal Therapy:
Our expert nutritionists also include all the necessary supplements and herbs in your customised anxiety treatment to eliminate nutritional deficiencies and promote natural healing. Our anxiety therapy offers effective home remedies for anxiety with Ayurvedic solutions to alleviate your stress levels, provide your nervous system with a calming effect, improve your sleep, and increase your memory.
Homeopathy for Self-Healing:
Our individualized anxiety disorder treatment comprises homeopathy which addresses and corrects the root cause of your anxiety and help you heal from within. Our homeopathy for anxiety helps improve your mood, alleviate your stress levels, and help you enjoy long-lasting positive outcomes.
Exercise and Relaxation Techniques:
Including moderate exercises, such as yoga, cycling, and walking, in your routine can help mitigate your anxiety. Also, practising relaxation techniques such as pranayama, other breathing exercises, and meditation can help lower your stress, improve your mood, and enhance your psychological health. So, our health experts suggest you stay active and practice stress-reduction techniques to beat anxiety.
Wondering how to get rid of anxiety naturally? Get in touch with us at Health Total and receive a personalised anxiety care plan to alleviate your stress. Our team of expert nutritionists offer you customised anxiety disorder treatment to eliminate your nutritional deficiencies that cause anxiety, increase your serotonin levels, improve your mood, have a calming effect, and lead a healthy, positive life. Our anxiety therapy not only addresses your anxiety symptoms and promotes psychological well-being but also improves your immunity and overall health without any adverse effects. So, if you are battling anxiety, reach out to us and heal naturally with our customized anxiety treatment.