“I want to devote my life to help people regain their health and well-being through natural means. For this, I have developed health programmes which offer people an opportunity to improve their health. This gives meaning and purpose to my life.”
With a mission to promote well-being in the common man and help regain health by completely natural means, Saurabh Mukerjee (who is the entrepreneur and visionary behind the business and the brand of ‘Health Total’) along with Anjali Mukerjee, have setup an extensive network of 60 health centers across Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune, Nasik, Indore, and has an online presence which caters to the health needs of everyone outside of Mumbai. To reach out to those people who wish to be healthy and cannot come to the centers due to a busy schedule Anjali Mukerjee Health Total also has a ‘Do@home’ health/weight loss program which can be delivered to your door step after a consult with the medical team comprising of Ayurvedic doctors, Homeopaths and nutritionists.
Anjali Mukerjee –Nutritionist, Researcher, Columnist, Author, and Founder Director
HEALTH TOTAL is India’s leading Nutritionist and a pioneer in creating health awareness. She has pioneered the natural healthcare movement in India by using ‘Food as medicine’. She is the first nutritionist in India to introduce the use of raw vegetable juices therapeutically and low glycemic index foods. She along with her team of Nutritionists, Ayurvedic Doctors and Homeopaths has been able to successfully manage lifestyle problems like Obesity, Digestive Disorders, High Cholesterol, Type II Diabetes, Hypertension, Menopausal Complaints, Chronic Fatigue, Low Immunity etc. with the help of advanced Nutritional Therapy, Ayurveda, Nutritional Medicine, Herbs, Therapeutic lifestyle management, counseling and exercise. Health Total has helped more than 5,00,000 patients to reap the benefits of non-drug therapy.
Anjali Mukerjee is a well-known personality and a much sought after speaker on Women’s health, metabolic syndrome, obesity, lifestyle disease, and natural medicine.
Creating Health Awareness
Anjali Mukerjee has delivered talks to the Mumbai traffic police, to help Mumbai police force, discover the simple way to stay healthy & fit.
Anjali Mukerjee was also invited as a speaker at the “Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2013” held in New Delhi.
Anjali Mukerjee was invited as a speaker by the ladies study group (A group of 500 women members – wives of industrialists in Kolkata) to deliver a talk on wellness.
She has tried to make a difference to the health of urban India, by conducting health awareness lectures to the Management staff of leading corporates like SBI, Deutsche Bank, Birla Sun Life, HDFC, Mettler Toledo, etc. by educating them on lifestyle diseases connected with mechanized modern living and eating fast foods.
In her attempt to create health awareness she has organized several health festivals and lectures extensively at the IHC (India Habitat Centre), IMC (Indian Merchant Chamber), YEO (Young Entrepreneur Organization), HELP (Health Education Library for People), FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry), IMA (Indian Medical Association), Rotary Club, etc.
She has shared her experiences and guided budding nutritionists and students, judged and presented awards at Tejaswini & Arcane Illusions events organized by SNDT – India’s leading Women’s University. She has advised and corrected the eating patterns of young students at Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA). She was invited by the Times of India to be a panelist for the Diabesity Summit held on 8th November 2012.
By her excellent time management and skill of getting everything organized she is also a part of a number of health, nutrition and obesity organizations like NSI (Nutrition Society of India), INMA (Indian Nutritional Medical Association), AAIRO and writes columns for several publications.
- She regularly presents at conferences and conducts educational webinars for public and various corporates to impart education on obesity and lifestyle diseases.
- She has been frequently invited by Radio channels like Red FM, Redtro & 106FM to give her expert views on various health concerns & answer queries.
- She was chosen as celebrity expert nutritionist by Sweden National TV wherein she gave her expert opinion.
- She has been a columnist with Bombay Times (1996-2004) and has published more than 1,000 articles and is currently writing for Hindustan Times – two of India’s top leading dailies.
- She was approached by Femina to be an “Official Nutritionist” to the Femina Miss India contestants. She consulted the contestants consecutively for 8 years. The food plans of “Miss Universe Lara Dutta, Miss World Priyanka Chopra, Miss India Gul Panag, Neha Dhupia” and many others were designed by her.
- Her book “Healing with Foods” is already on the bestseller list.
- She has been covered by ET Now (Times of India Group) on Brand Equity, CNBC TV 18 on Lifestyle Guru, Bloomberg- UTV on Life and Style and UTV-I on Lifestyle for her expert views on various health programmes and discussions.
- She has been an expert panel member for “Conversations”- An initiative by the DNA supplement “After Hours”
- She has been invited as an expert to answer health concerns/ queries in Harmony – a magazine by Dhirubhai Ambani Group, Savvy and the Free Press Journal.
- She has even been a celebrity nutritionist on the Food Food Channel show “Health Mange More” which was hugely popular.
- She has also been writing regularly for the Tribune and several other magazines like Savvy, Harmony, Femina, New Woman, Life Positive, Griha Lakshmi, etc.
- Along with that she has written columns for Men’s health- India Today magazine, The Herald- Pune and has been also on the expert panel for “indiwo”- a CNBC TV Online initiative and her programme on Lifestyle Guru of CNBC Awaaz is highly appreciated
- Anjali Mukerjee has contributed as a panel member to “Saves Heart”, a magazine by Intas Pharma for Doctors & other medical fraternity across India.
- She has been invited by India’s biggest retailer – Future group to be part of a panel to judge “Pantaloons Style Inc awards”.
Anjali Mukerjee has been honoured with numerous prestigious awards-
- She received the ‘Living Legend award-2017’ at Khar gymkhana.
- She received the ‘Dr. Ambedkar Ratna Award – 2016’ from the Governor and Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis.
- She received the ‘50 Outstanding Women in Healthcare – Global Award’ by World HRD Congress 2017.
- She received ‘Best Nutritionist Award’ at the ‘Living Foodz Powerlist Awards 2016 Wellness Award’.
- She received “OUTSTANDING WOMEN LEADERSHIP ACHIEVEMENT AWARD” at World Women Leadership Congress & Awards 2016
- “Asia week”- leading international magazine featured her as one of “Asia’s Leading Campaigners on Health”
- She received ‘Best Women Dietician’ of the year award at ‘6th Annual Women Leaders in India & Awards 2015’.
- She has received numerous awards like ‘Women Achievers’ awards, ‘IJM’ award, ‘Bharat Nirman’ award and ‘Pantene Shine’ award for her outstanding contribution in the field of health and nutrition.
- Anjali Mukerjee Health Total has been conferred “India’s Best Nutrition and Nutraceuticals Company of the Year 2010” by His Excellency Governor, Maharashtra State, Shri K. Sankaranarayanan and President of FDA, Maharashtra State, Shri Manohar Naik at the 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Awards involving Indian and Global Pharma companies.
- Her company has received “India’s Most Promising and Valuable Nutritional Company in Diet and Nutritional Counseling 2014” at 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit Awards 2014.
- Anjali Mukerjee has been conferred as “India’s Most Promising and Valuable Diet Expert & Nutritionist 2014” at 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit Awards 2014.
Anjali Mukerjee in her own small way is trying to make a difference to people’s lives. She has discovered simple tools that can improve the health of many people who feel uninspired, unhealthy, and unhappy.