Anjali Mukerjee, Top Nutritionist for Health plans
Winner of ‘Dr. Ambedkar Ratna Award in 2016‘, Anjali Mukherjee is one of the leading celebrity nutritionist in India. With an experience in clinical practice spanning more than three decades, her research work in the field of preventive health care has helped more than 5,00,000 patients to reap the benefits of non-drug therapy. She is also a best-selling author, columnist and founding director of Health Total – one of the largest chains of preventive healthcare clinics in the country.
Top Indian Nutritionist Anjali Mukerjee's Education Qualification
- PhD(h.c) in Wellness with Specialization in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Fellowship in Nutrition & Environmental Medicine (FINEM)
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP)
- Nutritionist, P.G.D (Dietetics) Mumbai
- Certified Nutrigenomics Counsellor
- Affiliations: Hinduja Healthcare, Khar.
- Member of Nutrition Society of India (NSI)
- Member of Indian Dietetics Associations (IDA)
- Member of Indian Nutrition Medical Association (INMA)
- Member of All India Association for Advancing
- Research in Obesity (AIAARO)
Research Papers and Journals Published by Best Nutrition Expert, Anjali Mukherjee
- Management of GERD, Obesity and PCOS Leading to Successful Conception Using the ‘Integrated Approach’. International Journal of Scientific Research in Biological Sciences. 2019. 6(1): 141-144
- Management of Hyperlipidemia, Obesity and Digestive Complaints Using the Integrated Approach. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research and Innovations. 2019. 7(1): 133-137
- Management of menopausal complaints, mild hypertension, acidity, low immunity, borderline cholesterol, obesity using the ‘Integrated Approach’ in a patient with history of ovarian cancer. Journal of Indian Dietetic Association. 2018. 41(1): 1-5
- Management of diabetes, obesity and gastric disorders using the ‘Integrated Approach’ at Health Total: A case study. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 2018. 11(7): 1-3
- Wholegrains in the Management of Diabetes. Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science. 2018. 6(2): 354-358
- Integrated Approach in the Management of Acid Reflux, Hypertension and Obesity. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research. 2018. 8(12): 187-191
- Management of Type II Morbid Obesity, Muscle Stiffness, Acidity and Constipation using an Integrated Approach. International Journal of Life Sciences Research. 2018. 6(4): 137-141
- Role of Integrated Approach in the Management of Asthma: A case study. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. 2018. 9(2): (B) 73-76
- Management of hypertension and obesity using the ‘Integrated Approach’ at Health Total: A case study. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. 2018. 8(1): 397-400
- Cholesterol lowering effects of Psyllium husk. Journal of Indian Dietetic Association. 2017. 40(2):8-13
India's Famous Nutritionist, Anjali Mukerjee with Celebrities
In 1984 she started her clinical practice as a nutritionist and soon gained celebrity status among the health-conscious elite in India; Rekha, Zeenat Aman, Poonam Dhillon, Reena Roy, Simi Garewal, Shiamak Davar, among others.
In 1997 Anjali Mukherjee became the first official nutritionist at the Miss India Pageant, and remained so, until 2004. During these years, she offered diet and nutrition counseling to Miss Universe Lara Dutta, Miss World Priyanka Chopra, Miss Asia Pacific Dia Mirza, Miss India Neha Dhupia, Miss India Gul Panag, among others. She has also advised and corrected the eating patterns of young students at Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts – SDIPA.