Homeopathy for Hair Fall, Get Long and thick Hair
Hair is the crown and glory of every female. Hair fall and subsequent hair loss, bald patches, and thinning of hair can affect the appearance, confidence, and self-esteem of every female negatively. So, if you are experiencing sparse hair or partition widening in any part of your scalp, bald patches, or excessive hair fall, it needs to be treated. If you are shedding more than 125 hairs a day, you need to see a health expert to diagnose the cause and treat the condition effectively. While some topical medications and conventional treatments can help manage your hair fall, they may cause side effects and drug dependency. Health Total is pleased to offer you female hair loss homeopathic treatment that helps reduce hair fall and promotes hair growth naturally and effectively. Our homeopathy for female hair loss is side-effect-free and does not cause drug dependency. Let’s have a look at the causes, types, and symptoms of hair fall in females and how you can benefit from Health Total’s homeopathy for hair loss.
Three Key Cycles of Hair Growth
To understand hair loss and its types and causes, it’s important to understand hair growth cycles. They are as below.
This is the growing phase of the hair that lasts from 2 to 8 years. 85% to 90% of the hair on your scalp happens to be in this stage.
This is the transition phase when your hair follicles happen to shrink. The phase takes about 2 to 3 weeks.
This is the last phase at the end of which the hair falls out. It is known as the resting phase which lasts about 2 to 4 months.
What Are the Causes and Types of Hair Fall in Females?
The types of hair fall in females depend on the causes. Here are the types and causes of hair fall in females.
Anagen Effluvium Hair Loss
This type of hair fall in women occurs due to treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, and some medications. It occurs due to toxic substances hampering the growing hair follicle (hair in its growth stage). Anagen effluvium hair loss is characterized by a sudden hair loss occurring in any area of your body. This is a reversible type of hair loss, as hair grows after stopping the treatment or medications that were responsible for it. However, if your hair follicles get damaged, it could be permanent hair loss.
Telogen Effluvium Hair Loss
This type of hair fall occurs when a greater number of hair follicles reach the telogen phase (the stage when hair falls out). Its causes are:
- Intense physical stress such as anaemia, an ailment, abnormal weight loss, surgery, and delivering a baby. It could also result due to a shock to the body.
- Intense emotional stress such as psychological disease, the death of a loved one, or any mental trauma.
- Hormonal changes due to contraceptives, menopause, and pregnancy
- A thyroid abnormality
- Certain medications and supplements such as medicines for gout, blood pressure and supplements of vitamin A high doses.
Female Pattern Hair Loss
This is known to be the most common type of hair loss characterized by hair thinning on the top of the head and the sides. Ageing, genetics, and loss of estrogen during menopause are prominent causes.
This is an autoimmune skin condition which causes hair loss in patches on the scalp and, at times, anywhere on the body.
These four are the prominent types of hair loss due to specified causes. Other causes of hair loss include:
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Rapid weight loss by unhealthy dieting
- Hairstyles, such as tight ponytails and corn rows, pull the roots of your hair.
- Overprocessed scalp hair
Signs and Symptoms of Hair Loss in Females
- Observing significant hair fall daily on your hairbrush, pillows, floor, or while taking the showers.
- Observing noticeable sparse hair or small bald patches on the scalp, particularly on the top of part of the head (vertex) that gets wider.
- You can view the scalp skin through the hair.
- Observing hair breaking off easily
- Having smaller and thinner ponytails.
How is Hair Fall in Females Diagnosed?
A healthcare provider diagnoses the hair fall by recommending tests such as:
- Blood investigations to check for vitamin and mineral deficiencies and hormonal imbalance.
- Scalp examination under a microscope, trichoscopy
- Scalp biopsy
The health expert may also carry out a physical examination by gently pulling your hair and watching how many hairs come out. He may also enquire about the hair products that you use, the diet you follow, the hair loss history in your family, your stress, the hairstyles you prefer, and other things that can help him diagnose the cause of your hair loss.
How does Health Total’s Homeopathic Approach to Treating Hair Fall in Females Work?
Health Total has expertise in treating hair fall in females naturally with female hair loss treatment in homeopathy. Our customised homeopathy for hair loss in females not just helps minimize your hair fall but also promotes hair re-growth naturally and safely without any adverse effects. Our homeopathic experts consider the individual as a whole and not merely her symptoms. Our talented homeopaths consider your symptoms along with your physical and psychological generals, medical history, underlying health conditions if any, family’s medical history, stress facts, hormonal imbalances, and other factors and formulate a customised homeopathic hair growth treatment that suits you the best. So, our homeopathy for dandruff and hair fall has a long-lasting, good scope of recovery and hair re-growth.
We focus on identifying and treating the root cause of your hair loss. So, you experience self-healing from within and minimized chances of relapses of hair loss. Based on your type of hair loss, we develop our treatment plan. For instance, if it’s female pattern hair loss affecting you, our customised female pattern hair loss treatment in homeopathy will be provided to you for the best outcomes.
Additionally, our homeopathic medicines are completely safe and do not cause any side effects. As homeopathic solutions are prepared from natural sources, such as plants, herbs, minerals, animal-based sources, salt, and others, and are provided to you in small doses, they do not cause any adverse effects. Also, our homeopathy for hair fall does not cause any dependency on medicines.
What are the Benefits of Health Total’s Homeopathy for Hair Fall in Females?
Health Total’s customised homeopathy for hair fall in females comes with several benefits, such as:
- Our homeopathy for female hair loss reduces hair fall and promotes hair regrowth naturally. It also reduces and stops itching, redness, pus, dandruff, and swelling on the scalp.
- It corrects the impaired immune system and restores it to normalcy naturally. So, it reduces the chances of relapse of hair fall and related symptoms.
- It treats hormonal imbalances and establishes hormonal balance that reduces hair fall in females.
- Homeopathy improves your hair thickness, lustre, and volume.
- It offers long-lasting benefits, such as minimized hair fall and healthy hair re-growth.
- It promotes self-healing at a deep level.
- It treats the underlying condition and corrects the root cause of hair loss in females.
- It’s safe, non-toxic and does not cause any side effects.
- It does not cause dependency on medicines.
- Females of various age groups, ranging from teenagers to the elderly, can go for homeopathy treatment without any concerns.
On top of that, Health Total believes in an integrated treatment approach that involves the combination of homeopathy, diet, and Ayurvedic solutions that not just treat your hair loss but also boost your immunity, meet your nutritional deficiencies and improve overall good health. Our treatment follows a scientific four-step process involving detoxification, rejuvenation, nourishment, and achieving sustainable hair health benefits. So, get started with our integrated treatment to manage your hair fall, improve hair health, and experience healthy hair regrowth naturally. Flaunt long, thick, and shiny hair with our customised female hair loss homeopathic treatment.
Sign up for a FREE consultation with Health Total experts to get more tips on managing hair fall in females with homeopathy or for managing any other health condition. Call toll-free at 1-800-833-171709 and book an appointment!