The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/” Company” individually and collectively refer to Anjali Mukerjee Health Total Pvt. Ltd and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Health Total Website or mobile application (“App”). We will notify you of any material changes as required by law, but we advise you to periodically check the Website and App for updates.
Your personal data relationship with Health Total varies based on the capacity in which you interact with us/avail of our products and services (“Services”). You could be: (i) a visitor to our Website/App or any pages thereof (“Visitor”); or (ii) a person who has an account with Health Total to avail our Services (“Registered User”). Based on whether you are a Visitor or Registered User, the type of data we collect and the purpose for which we use it will differ and this Policy details such variations. This Policy applies to all the Services provided by Health Total through the Website, App or any other associated website of Health Total.
This Policy is a part of and should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service and this Policy will clarify the rights available to you vis-à-vis the personal data you share with us.
Health Total is India’s Pioneering Wellness Organisation. Our success story of successfully delivering health solutions for PCOD, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Obesity, Joint Pain, Arthritis, Hair and skin issues, Digestion for more than 3 decades makes us an impeccable leader in this space. More than 5 lacs clients have benefitted from our time-tested Health Plans. We offer unique health solutions to deliver measurable results on every step of your wellness journey. At Health Total we believe in the power and benefits of better health information. When patients and physicians come together, we can learn from one and another in engaging ways that are simply not possible when we are looking for health information alone. Because online sharing in health is a new concept, you should be comfortable and confident that you can share securely and privately. That is precisely the reason why you can rely on Health Total to ask your health-related questions and at the same time explore detailed health information without also sharing your personal identity. We call this “secure sharing.” How does it work? When you share health information on Health Total, your identity is protected within the organisation. Your chosen doctor is able to view all your medical details, queries and any supporting material that you may have provided with the case, We may use your personal information to monitor, improve, and conduct analytics on our Services and for internal administrative purposes, such as safety and security of our Services, and to manage our relationships. Our company culture respects the values of secure sharing. Our employees receive privacy training.
We are Secure
We provide Bank-Level Security and encryption. Verification is required to reset a password.
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites/Apps and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to identify as the author of content you submit to the sites/Apps;
- to fulfill your requests for products and services;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our business;
- to improve the content and features of our Web Platforms (such as by personalizing content to your interests);
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site/App feature;
- to enable us to show you relevant ads;
- to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Our user base and Web Platforms usage patterns;
- to provide you with customer support.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- and to send you information about us and our businesses.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Tips for Staying Secure
Here are some tips about how to stay private and share securely:
Always keep your password private. Do not reveal Personally Identifiable Information to doctors on Health Total website/app (for example, do not give your name or phone number when exchanging Messages, and do not post Personally Identifiable Information on the consultation query)
Do not leave an active Health Total session unattended
We keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. When the purposes for which we processed your Personal Information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Information or anonymize it, in a manner that ensures individuals are no longer identifiable.
Our Privacy Principles, Privacy Constitution & Member Bill of Rights
Health Total Governing Privacy Principles
We believe that trusted health information from physicians leads to better decisions. We also believe that securely sharing health questions and information can change the way we understand and manage our well-being, and can redefine personal health. We take your privacy and security very seriously. That is why we have a Privacy Constitution, consisting of our pledge to you and your rights. This Constitution helps guide our decisions about privacy and security, and secures your rights as a member of our service. Member privacy is governed by our Privacy Statement, which contains answers to common questions about how our website/App works and how information provided to us is used and protected. We encourage you to refer to our Privacy Statement any time they have any questions about Health Total and privacy. If you have any suggestions for how we can improve your privacy experience on Health Total, please let us know.
Health Total Privacy Constitution & Member Bill of Rights
We may disclose your personal information that we collect or you provide, in the following ways:
- We may share your information with outside service providers that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you e-mails and messages on behalf of other users, push notifications to your mobile on our behalf, help us analyze use of our Web Platforms, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for Us. We may share information about You with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
- We advertise on third party platforms like Facebook and Google platforms. If you submit your details and give us your consent, we may use your data to send you e-mails/newsletters, re-target Health Total advertisements or re-market our Services through these or other social medial platforms. As you may browse websites/Apps those have partnered with Google or Google sites/Apps, such as YouTube, Google may place a cookie in your browser to track the types of pages visited or content that you viewed. Based on this information, Google associates your browser with relevant interest categories and uses these categories to show interest-based ads. For example, if you frequently visit travel websites/Apps, Google may show more ads related to travel. Google does not associate sensitive interest categories with your browser (such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation, health, or sensitive financial categories), and does not use such categories when showing you interest-based ads. Google provides “Opt out” option if you may not want Google to collect interest category information and you will not receive interest-based ads.
- We may share your information when we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process. We may also share your information to investigate and address threats or potential threats to the physical safety of any person, to investigate and address violations of this Policy or the Terms of Service, or to investigate and address violations of the rights of third parties and/or to protect the rights, property and safety. Our employees, Users, or the public. This may involve the sharing of Your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations on account of legal request such as summons, court order or government demand to comply with the law.
- If You interact with social media features on our Web Platforms, such as the Facebook Like button or Twitter, or use Your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about Your use of our Web Platforms, as well as post information about Your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or our safety or that of Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- When You place an Order on our Web Platforms, the information You provide to Us, is shared with the Vendor with whom You choose to transact. In order to facilitate Your Order, We provide Your information to that Vendor in a similar manner as if You had placed an Order directly with the Vendor. If You provide a mobile phone number, Vendors or us may send You text messages regarding Your Order or Order’s delivery status. Some Vendors also require You to provide credit or debit card account information to secure Your Order. When You place an Order through our Web Platforms and/or make a payment to a through our Web Platforms, We may also share with the Vendors additional information, such as information about Your preferences and history or information that We collect from third-parties. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of the Vendors.
- If we require your credit or debit card information, by submitting these information, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Vendors, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to Us and other third parties).
Our Pledge to You:
- We are here to help.
We are here to help you find useful answers and health information from trusted physicians to help you make better decisions about your health and well-being. We ask only for data that can help us provide this service to you, and to use the data provided to improve your experience on our website/App.
- We are safe and secure.
We will keep the personal information that you provide to us safe and secure. Our data security meets or exceeds industry standards. We use technology, policies, and conduct, together with a privacy-centered company culture, to ensure that your data is safe with us.
When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Your Identity is Not For Sale.
We would not sell your personally identifiable information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website/App is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- You share what you want.
Sharing is a matter of personal choice. While sharing improves your experience on Health Total and the experience of everyone who uses the service, people have different opinions about how much they want to share.
- You control your privacy.
You control your privacy. Our experience is designed to make all information about members on the website/App anonymous, and identified only by a member’s Public Profile Name and Public Profile Image.
- You control your personal information.
You can edit or delete any personal information that you add to your account and Health History.
- You are entitled to know what and how we use the information provided to us.
You have the right to know what Personally Identifiable Information we collect and how it is shared. Our sharing preferences are transparent and we clearly state what information we collect and how it is used.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites/Apps for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Usually, browsers have default setting to accept cookies until you change your browser settings. You can choose to reject and remove cookies from our Website by changing your browser settings. If you reject or remove our cookies, it could affect how our Website works.
For the avoidance of any doubt, we should clarify that in the event we anonymize and aggregate information collected from you, we will be entitled to use such anonymized data freely, without any restrictions other than those set out under applicable law.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site/ App. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data – such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site/App to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site/App, and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES / APPS
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own website/App only. Our site/App provides links to other websites/Apps also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites/App.
Rights & Preferences As A Data Subject In The Eu
It might have come to your attention that a new law was passed in the European Union (EU) called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR gives certain rights to individuals who are EU data subjects, in relation to their personal data.
Subject to the GDPR and applicable law’s limitations, the rights afforded to you if you are an EU data subject are:
- You have a right to be informed about the manner in which any of your personal data is collected or used which we have endeavoured to do by way of this Policy.
- You have a right to access the personal data you have provided by requesting us to provide you with the same.
- You have a right to request us to amend or update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have a right to request us to delete your personal data.
- You have a right to request us to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
- You have a right, at any time, to object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. You have an absolute right to object to us processing your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- You have a right to request us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in electronic format and you can transmit that personal data for using another third-party’s product/service.
- You have a right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling.
In case you want to exercise the rights set out above you can contact our Grievance Officer.
In providing services to you, you understand that we may transfer your information to different locations around the world. For users resident in the EU, where your Personal Data is transferred from the EU to a recipient outside the EU in a country not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data, such transfer shall be covered by a framework recognized by the relevant authorities or courts as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data, including, but not limited to, Standard Contractual Clauses (as formulated under the European Commission’s decision of February 5, 2010 for the transfer of Personal Data to processors established in third countries), the terms of which shall be incorporated by reference.
If you believe we have used your personal data in violation of the rights above or have not responded to your objections, you may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
As a business service, we neither knowingly collect or store nor use any personal data of any individuals who are minors. We do not target our Services towards minors. Minors should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves, their parents, or other family members on our Website/App.
In the ordinary course of business, we may employ other companies and people to assist us in providing certain components of our Services in compliance with the provisions of this Policy. To do so, we may need to share your data with them.
Where applicable – if the entities to which these transfers are effected are not situated in countries deemed ‘adequate’ by the European Commission or are not registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, we shall enter into appropriate Data Protection Addendums with the transferee parties that comprehensively protect your data. We shall also put in place industry-standard technical and organizational measures (including robust data handling policies) to ensure that such transfers are completed in accordance with applicable laws.
Some of the examples of where we may sub-contract processing activities to third parties include—record keeping, data analysis, marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service.
The data provided by you as a Visitor, or when you sign up as a Registered User for our Services will be processed by us for the purpose of rendering Services to you or in order to take steps prior to rendering such Services, at your request. Where such data is not being used by us to render Services to you, we shall explicitly seek your consent for using the same. You can choose to withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Additionally, we may process your data to serve legitimate interests.
In case of any complaints you may write to us/contact us on:
Anjali Mukerjee Health Total
G-2, Richa Estate, B-29 New Link Road,Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053E-mail address: email@example.com
[10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday except for Public Holidays]