Flaunt Flawless Skin With Our Customised Health Plans
Acne is an unpleasant skin condition that occurs when dead skin cells or oil plug the skin pores. You may develop pimples, bumps, or blemishes on the skin. When acne affects your face, it damages your appearance. Teenagers and young adults are the most vulnerable age groups experiencing the undesirable effects of acne. In India, acne affects 80% of people who fall between the early phase of puberty and the age 30 years of age. Even though the skin condition does not pose a serious risk to your health, it may lead to scarring and severe acne that may spoil your look and cause emotional distress. Acne scars can affect your self-confidence and self-esteem and may even make you experience anxiety and inferiority complex. While some topical applications and certain conventional acne scar treatment may treat the skin condition, it comes with side effects. Fortunately, our effective integrated acne treatment comprising hormonal acne diet, homeopathy, and Ayurvedic solutions can help you manage acne naturally without any side effects. Health Total realises the importance of a nutritious diet in alleviating the inflammation that causes acne lesions and improving your skin and overall health. So, if you are wondering about how to get rid of acne or how to get acne free glowing skin naturally, our acne treatment with the right diet can help you have clear, healthy skin. Let’s have a look at what causes, symptoms, and types of acne are and how diet can offer you an effective natural acne treatment.
Causes of Acne:
Usually, acne affects your face, upper back, chest, forehead, and shoulders as these are the skin areas having the most sebaceous (oil) glands. The four prominent causes of acne are:
- Excessive production of sebum (oil)
- Dead skin cells and oil blocking the hair follicles
Common factors that can trigger or worsen acne include:
- Hormonal fluctuations:In puberty, the sebaceous glands happen to enlarge and produce an excess of sebum due to the rise in androgens (i.e. hormones) in teenagers. Hormonal fluctuations in females post-teenage can also result in acne breakouts.
- Stress:Although stress does not lead to the onset of acne, however, if you already are an acne sufferer, the stress may worsen your acne.
- Certain medicines:Corticosteroids, lithium, or testosterone content in certain medicines can cause acne.
- Unhealthy Diet:If you already have acne, having a diet containing a lot of carbohydrates, such as chips and bread, may worsen your complaints of acne. So, dietary regulations are effective in managing the condition and for acne skincare.
Symptoms of Acne:
Acne can present itself in various forms. The indications depend on the severity of the skin condition. Here are some common symptoms that indicate you are suffering from acne.
- Papules or pimples having pus at their tips
- Red bumps on the skin that are small in size and tender
- Pus-filled lumps beneath the skin that may cause pain
- Big, solid painful lumps under the skin
Along with these unpleasant symptoms, you may also experience skin discolouration, redness, inflammation, swelling, pain, and tenderness.
Types of Acne:
Acne may occur in different forms that you might find a challenge when thinking about how to get rid of acne in a week. Here are some common types of acne that you should be aware of.
- Comedones:These are the most common form of acne. They occur as blackheads and whiteheads.
- Blackheadsare a type of comedones that opens at the skin’s surface. The dark colour of this type of acne is due to the oxygen in the atmosphere and not dirt.
- Whiteheadsare another type of comedones that occur as raised flesh-coloured bumps on your skin’s surface.
- Pustules:This type of acne is characterized by red pimples with pus at their tips. They are small in size.
- Papules:These are raised red bumps resulting due to infected or inflamed hair follicles.
- Nodules:This is a severe form of acne resulting due to overactive oil glands, dead skin build-up, an excess of androgen hormone, and a greater quantity of bacteria.
- Cystic Acne:This is the most serious form of acne that develops below the skin. They appear like boils on your skin. Large painful, pus-filled or white acne cysts develop on the skin.
Expert nutritionists at Health Total follow a unique scientific approach in formulating customised diet plans for acne treatment for men and women tailored to their specific acne conditions and health needs. Our personalized hormonal acne diets help in mitigating the inflammatory conditions in your body, promoting hormonal balance, and nourishing your body with essential nutrients to help enjoy good skin health and complexion. Our expert dieticians also recommend you avoid certain foods to prevent acne flare-ups. Health Total’s acne treatment is powered by Homeopathy and Ayurveda to manage your hormonal fluctuations, improve skin health, address and treat the underlying health condition if any, and help you have clear skin.
What Are The Best Diet Plans for Acne Management?
What you eat makes an impact not only on your general health but even on your skin health. Adding certain foods to your diet and eliminating certain foods from your regular dietary habits can help alleviate the inflammation, manage the sebum production, heal your infected or inflamed skin, nourish it, and help you have healthy, glowing skin. Health Total realises this and works hard to provide you with a personalised acne treatment comprising the appropriate diet, Ayurveda, and homeopathy for acne.
We have expertise in offering you an integrated treatment plan comprising not just a nutritious diet but also Ayurvedic and homeopathic treatment for acne. By considering all your symptoms, psychological health, genetic history, underlying medical conditions if any, your medical history, other medical treatment if any, and other factors, our health experts create an individualized acne treatment comprising an effective, healthy diet, Ayurveda, and homeopathy for acne. We offer acne treatment for women and men to have blemish-free skin. Whether you need forehead acne treatment or pimple acne treatment with our integrated treatment approach, we can provide you with it to heal naturally. Check out some of the best foods and diets for managing acne.
- Low GI (Glycemic Index) diet:Diet which is low in simple sugars or a low-glycemic diet helps prevent or reduce acne lesions. A low GI, protein-rich diet also helps in managing weight while improving your skin. So, our experts recommend you to have a diet low in simple sugars while battling acne.
- Foods Rich in Antioxidants and Omega-3 Fatty Acids:Certain animal and plant-protein sources contain omega-3 fatty acids. Eggs, fish, flax seeds, and walnuts contain beneficial omega-3 fatty acids. Antioxidants are crucial as they neutralize the free radicals and toxins that damage your body and skin. Together, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids are effective in alleviating inflammation. The increased intake of foods rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids can help in reducing acne naturally. So, if you are wondering about how to remove acne scars, we recommend you add blueberries, walnuts, salmon, carrots, and other antioxidants and omega-3 abundant foods to your diet.
- Zinc Abundant Foods:Including foods rich in mineral zinc also helps in treating and preventing acne breakouts. Zinc is a crucial nutrient that plays an active role in skin development and regulating hormone levels. Low levels of zinc in the blood are believed to have a link to more severe acne conditions. Increasing your consumption of zine by adding zinc abundant foods to your diet can help you have one of the best acne treatmentsnaturally. So, our health experts suggest adding cashews, pumpkin seeds, lentils, and quinoa to your diet.
- Vitamin A and E Food Sources: The deficiency of vitamin E and A also has been found to have a link with severe acne. Adding foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin E can help mitigate the severity of your acne. Certified dieticians and health experts can help you add the right foods rich in these vitamins in the right quantities to your diet to manage acne naturally.
Food To Avoid While Treating Acne
While following acne scars treatment at home with diet, you also need to avoid certain foods and beverages. Here’s a list of foods to avoid when dealing with acne.
- Milk and Dairy Products:Avoiding or reducing the intake of milk, cheese, and other dairy products can help mitigate sebum production, excess of which causes acne. So, while following acne treatment, avoid having milk and other dairy products to prevent skin breakouts.
- Processed Foods:While dealing with acne, be sure you avoid highly processed foods, such as frozen meals, chips, fast foods, meal bars, and refined carbohydrates. Eliminating processed foods from your diet helps in reducing acne lesions.
- Sweet Foods and Sugary Beverages:The consumption of foods and beverages high in sugar can worsen your acne symptoms. So, avoid eating sugary foods and beverages, such as cookies, candies, sweetened sports drinks, cake, and sugary juices, while dealing with acne.
Simple Tips to Follow When Dealing with Acne
While you follow our customised acne treatment, you also need to follow certain hygiene tips and preventive measures to avoid the aggravation of the skin condition. Here’s a list of easy tips that you will find helpful while managing acne.
- Wash your face and skin twice a day. Also, have a bath after playing sports or sweating out in the gymnasium.
- Avoid sun exposure for a long time.
- Use oil-free, gentle cosmetics and skincare products.
- Wash your oily hair regularly.
- Avoid scratching, touching, and picking the pimples.
How Does Health Total’s Acne Management Plan Works?
Health Total specializes in following a scientific and unique integrated treatment approach with an effective combination of diet plans, Ayurveda, and homeopathy to treat acne naturally. We also follow a four-step process, where we offer you acne treatment that detoxifies your body, rejuvenates you, nourish your body, and help you enjoy sustainable positive results with improved skin health and complexion. Our integrated treatment approach helps fulfil your nutritional needs, manage your weight, reduce acne breakouts, heal your skin, and improve your skin health and texture. With our Ayurvedic solutions and homeopathic treatment for acne, you experience long-lasting results, increased immunity, natural healing of the skin, and improved quality of life. Here’s a quick glimpse of the ingredients of our hormonal acne treatment.
- Customised Anti-Acne Diet:Based on your particular type of acne, symptoms, and other health conditions, our experienced dieticians create personalized acne treatment with a diet plan that mitigates your acne break-outs, reduces the inflammation and heals your skin. Our personalized diet includes foods rich in antioxidants, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin A. We also recommend you avoid having processed foods and foods high in sugar.
- Supplements and Herbal Therapy:Our health experts provide you with the right nutrient supplements and herbal solutions tailored to your specific acne conditions and health needs. Our herbal therapy nourishes you with the natural treatment for acne, improves your skin health, and helps you have clear, glowing skin naturally.
- Homeopathy for Acne:Health Total’s homeopathic treatment for acne identifies and rectifies the root cause of your skin condition and helps you heal from within. Also, while offering you personalized pimple and acne treatment, homeopathy improves your immunity and promote self-healing.
- Exercise and Relaxation Techniques:While following the diet plans for acne, practising relaxation techniques, such as pranayama and yoga, can help you relieve the stress, which otherwise may worsen your acne symptoms. Yoga also improves your blood circulation and helps you have healthy clear skin over time.
Surfing the web to find how to remove acne scars naturally? Health Total is the right place to receive personalized acne treatment from expert nutritionists. Our integrated treatment approach not only treats your acne and improves your skin health but also corrects the underlying health condition, nourishes you with all necessary nutrients, manages your weight, boosts your immunity, and improves your quality of life. So, waste no time, reach out to us at Health Total, and have clear, healthy skin with our customized acne treatment.