Have A Healthy Gut Naturally With Our Customised Health Plans
Effective Digestion Management Plans
Digestion plays a vital role in maintaining our body’s healthy functioning. Our digestive system comprises the digestive tract that breaks down the food you eat, absorbs the nutrients in the food, carries out the process of digestion, and helps eliminate the waste through the anus. The stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, and anus are some of the vital organs of your digestive system. Good digestion nourishes your body with essential nutrients, helps you have a healthy weight, and prevents and treats lifestyle disorders effectively. On the contrary, poor digestion can lead to an array of health issues, such as hyperacidity, flatulence, diarrhoea, cramping, and constipation. Besides digestive problems, poor digestion can cause health conditions, such as autoimmune disorders, type 2 diabetes, inflammation, poor brain health, and skin conditions, such as eczema, acne, rosacea, and dry skin. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies, weakened immunity, toxic build-up, and irritability are other undesirable health concerns resulting due to digestive issues. So, you need to ensure you have good digestive health. Health Total realises the role of diet and nutrition in improving your digestion to maintain good health, boosting your immunity, and managing your weight naturally. So, we focus on offering you the right diet with our customized effective digestion plan.
Certified dieticians at Health Total follow a unique scientific approach to developing a personalized diet with the best detox plan tailored to your specific health needs. Our effective digestion plan comprises nutritious foods for digestion that not just help improve your gut health but also promote good skin health, detoxification, and weight loss. Health Total’s effective digestion plans are powered by Ayurveda and homeopathy to help improve your liver function, boost your immunity, correct the nutritional deficiencies, promote self-healing, and treat autoimmune and lifestyle disorders without taking a toll on your health.
What Are The Best Features Of Our Digestion Management Plans?
Health Total’s effective digestion plan provides you with healthy dietary measures for the good health of your digestive system. Here’s a list of the best features of our customised plans for improving your digestion.
- High-Fibre Diet: Consuming a diet having high fibre content facilitates the smooth movement of the food in your digestive tract. This helps prevent constipation. A fibre abundant diet is effective in preventing and treating an array of digestive issues, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, digestive discomfort, diverticulosis, and haemorrhoids. Additionally, it enables you to manage your weight effectively. So, we recommend you add legumes, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables to your diet.
- Soluble and Insoluble Fibre Content: For good digestive health, you need to have soluble and insoluble fibre in your diet. Soluble fibre prevents your stools from being too watery, as it absorbs the fluid. When it comes to insoluble fibre, your body cannot digest insoluble fibre. So, insoluble helps maintain good digestive health by adding bulk to your stools. We suggest adding seeds, legumes, oat, and nuts to your diet for soluble fibre intake and whole grains vegetables, and wheat bran for having insoluble fibre consumption to your best detox plan.
- Limiting Foods High in Fats: Foods with high-fat content happen to slow down your digestive process, thereby making you vulnerable to the discomforts of constipation. Your body needs some healthy fats but not an excess of them. So, our expert nutritionists recommend you restrict your intake of fatty foods and pair them up with foods rich in fibre to improve your digestion.
- Preferring Lean Meats over Fatty Meat: Eating fatty cuts of meat increases your digestive discomfort. So, if you crave meat, choose lean cuts over fatty ones. Also, restrict your portion size and add fibre abundant foods, such as vegetables, whole grains, and fruits, to your plate.
- Including Probiotics and Prebiotics in Diet:
Probiotics are healthy bacteria and micro-organisms that help maintain good gut health. They not only improve your nutrient absorption, strengthen the immune system, and help break down lactose but also combat the effects of poor diet, stress, and antibiotics and treat IBS. So, we suggest adding foods rich in probiotics, such as low-fat yoghurt, to your effective digestion plan.
Prebiotics are the food for probiotics, so they help maintain adequate healthy bacteria in your gut. Raw fruits, such as bananas, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains are some prebiotic foods for digestion that you can add to your regular diet.
- Scheduled Diet: Our health experts help you develop and follow a schedule for breakfast and meals. Sticking to your customised diet schedule helps you have a healthy digestive system. You should have your nutritious breakfast and meals at the same time daily.
- Good Hydration: While you eat a variety of foods to maintain good digestive health, you also need to consume ample water daily to improve your digestion. Adequate intake of water facilitates smooth bowel movements and prevents constipation. So, make it a point to have a minimum of eight to ten glasses of water daily.
- No Smoking, Alcohol, and Excess of Caffeine: Drinking a lot of caffeinated beverages and alcohol hampers your digestive system’s smooth functioning. It may also make you suffer from heartburn and stomach ulcers. Smoking harms your digestive health and even damages your lungs. So, for good digestion and overall good health, stay away from smoking, alcohol intake, and excessive consumption of caffeine.
Health Total Brings Together The Best For You
The Health Total Digestion Health Plan
At Health Total, we use food as medicine. What you eat makes a direct impact on your digestive health. So, choosing the right foods for digestion can help you enjoy good gut health. Our unique 4-step process combines nutrition with homeopathy and herbal therapy to treat digestive disorders. Our effective digestion plan comprises the right diet that helps detox your body, rejuvenates you, nourishes your body systems with all essential nutrients, and helps you enjoy sustainable health benefits.
We have expertise in implementing an integrated approach by combining the appropriate customised diet with Ayurveda and homeopathy to help you receive the best natural treatment which not just improves your digestion but also promotes desirable, healthy weight loss and helps you achieve sustainable health goals. Here’s a quick rundown of our integrated treatment approach for digestion.
- Customised Diet for Digestion: Our certified dieticians offer you a personalized best detox plan that helps flush out toxins from your body and improve your gut health. Our effective digestion plan comprises nutritious foods for digestion that nourish you and help you achieve your health goals.
- Homeopathy for Digestion: Health experts at Health Total offer customised homeopathic solutions that promote self-healing, effective absorption of nutrients, and smooth digestion. Our homeopathy for digestion also improves your immunity and overall health without any side effects.
- Ayurveda for Digestion: Our nutritional supplements and herbs offer you the best health results that improve your digestion. Our Ayurvedic solutions help you establish the right balance and promote the natural healing of your digestive system.
So, if you are looking for natural ways to improve your digestion, resort to diet and nutrition. Expert nutritionists, such as health experts at Health Total, not just help you have a customised effective digestion plan comprising diet, homeopathy, and Ayurveda for smooth digestion, but also enable you to attain your weight loss goals, nourish you, and boost your immunity. Additionally, our best detox plan and health plans prevent the risk of health complications, such as inflammation, constipation, skin disorders, and other conditions, by nourishing you with all essential nutrients. So, think no further, reach out to us at Health Total and embark on your journey to enjoy good health and life with our personalized effective digestion plan.