Awards & Achievements
Health Total by Anjali Mukerjee is recognised as a leading Indian brand providing weight and related disorders management services, currently operating through 60 centres in five major cities. We will be opening more centres across national and international locations.
- Health Total is known for its incredible achievements in lifestyle modifications, health improvement, weight loss, maintenance and transformation.
- A team of expert Nutritionists, Ayurveda experts & Homeopaths ensure the complete wellness of an individual from within.
- We offer customised programmes that include one-on-one personal consultations. We have a very strong online presence and offer our services through online consultation as well. Also, self-starter kits are available on various e-commerce platforms.
- The awards and recognition that we have received from various quarters over the last few years are the testimony to our commitment towards a healthier India.
- 2016: Anjali Mukerjee received the ‘Outstanding Women Leadership Achievement Award’ at the World Women Leadership Awards on February 17, 2016.
- 2014: ‘India’s Most Promising & Valuable Nutrition & Wellness Company in Diet & Nutritional Counselling’
- 2010: ‘India’s Best Nutrition and Neutraceuticals Company of the Year 2010’ by His Excellency Governor, Maharashtra State, Shri K. Sankaranarayanan and President of FDA, Maharashtra State, Shri Manohar Naik at the 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership awards involving Indian and Global Pharma companies.
- Asia Week: A leading international magazine featured us as one of “Asia’s Leading campaigners of Health”
- Received numerous awards like ‘Women Achievers’ Award, ‘IJM’ Award, ‘Bharat Nirman’ Award and recently ‘Pantene Shine’ Award for her outstanding contribution in the field of health and nutrition.
- Independent Consultant to “Soremartec Italia” makers of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Tic Tac breath mints and Nutella hazelnut spread for her opinions, expertise and advice on nutrition.
- Member of the “Brooke Bond Tea Council” – a body formed to promote the health benefits of tea by Hindustan Unilever, India’s largest FMCG company.
- Official nutritionist” to the Femina Miss India pageant contestants consecutively for 8 years (1997-2004). The food plans for Miss Universe Lara Dutta, Miss World Priyanka Chopra, Miss India Gul Panag, Neha Dhupia, and many others were designed and sponsored by Health Total.
- Yahoo.com has invited Anjali Mukerjee to write articles for their fitness section. Regular blogs on Big Adda India’s most popular blogging site, carrying articles about Indian celebrities.