Your Genes Will Help You Make Good Food Choices
- Is it your desk job or just your genes that keep you overweight?
- Boredom and lack of energy affecting your productivity?
- Is fast food slowing you down?
- Would a morning shift suit you better than an evening shift?
- An evening ‘workout’ not ‘working out’ for you?
If facing your workplace performance is your top priority, making intelligent food choices is indispensable. Food is your fuel and junk food will not help.
Additionally, what works for someone else may not work for you because each one of us is ‘wired up’ differently. That is why general lifestyle and diet recommendations do not work most of the time! What you need is an action plan that doesn’t take up your time but can give you results to last you a lifetime.
You need Health Total Nutrigenomics — a gene test done with a simple saliva sample. After your test, our nutritional experts will counsel you, give you a personalised nutrition plan so that you eat only what will suit you and help you get healthy faster, improve disease outcomes. You will also get lifestyle recommendations suited just to you.
How Health Total Nutrigenomics gene test can help
- Find out how your body responds to stress, smoking, alcohol, pollution & toxins
- Boost immunity and energy
- Improve focus and concentration
- Find out if you are lactose or gluten intolerant
- Prevent family tendencies for diabetes, heart disease, and others
- Prevent excessive weight gain with customised nutrition that balances the right amounts of fat, protein and carbohydrates
- Ensure better bone health
- Tap into your body clock & find out what time and type of exercise will give you positive results
- Detect deficiencies and get correct vitamin and supplement recommendations