Symptoms of Acidity
Here are some of the most common symptoms of acidity that you may experience:
- Burning in the stomach and throat: One of the most common symptoms of acidity is the regular burning sensation that you tend to feel in your stomach and the throat.
- Feeling restless: Acidity tends to make you feel very uneasy and restless from inside. You will tend to feel uneasiness in your chest.
- Constant belching: Belching is one of the most commonly found symptoms of acidity. One of the major reasons for regular belching is indigestion.
- The regular feeling of nausea: Acidity often tends to give you the feeling of nausea.
- Feeling of sour taste: When you suffer from acidity, your tongue tends you give you a feeling of sour taste of food or any other intake. This is largely due to indigestion.
- Indigestion: Indigestion is one of the major symptoms of acidity. It is more often than not the first major indication that you are suffering from the condition.
- Constipation: Most people who suffer from acidity tend to suffer from constipation, which makes constipation one of the symptoms of acidity