Understand Immunity in Children
Here’s how you will know that your child has low immunity:
- If your child suffers from cold quite often and contracts it very easily.
- If your child suffers from more than two cold bouts in a year.
- If any chronic infection is troubling your child.
- If your child suffers from regular feeling of fatigue.
- If your child’s external injuries take longer time to heal than normal
- If your child often wakes up with frequent cold or sore throat
If your child has any of the above symptoms, it is the first sign of having a weak immune system. All of the above are some of the most common reasons for low immunity. You must note that any regular occurrence of chronic infections such as even mild cold is one of the first indications of a weak immune system. Moreover, repetition of such health conditions tend to make it very difficult for our body to overcome the tendency towards a particular infection. In fact, repetitive bouts of infections could cause severe damage to your immune system, which would lead to further weakening of resistance levels. The only answer to this problem is ‘Boosting your immunity’ through a proper nutritional planning and homeopathy.