Homeopathic Remedies for Acne Pimples
Acne, medically known as acne vulgaris, is a skin condition where the tiny hair follicles get blocked by the oily secretion released from the oil glands. There are different types such as blackheads, whiteheads, pimples or deep bumps, and acne treatment for each is available.
At Health Total, we provide homeopathic medicines for acne, which are safe, effective and have no side-effects.
Acne is more common in males rather than in females, as they are caused by an excess of androgens, (the male sex hormone testosterone). Women with an excess of androgens are also prone to acne. During puberty, androgens increase in both sexes, making teenage girls susceptible to them as well.
The common age of an acne occurrence is 13 years, and it might get worse for people with oily skin if not treated on time. Though there are different types of acne treatment available, at Health Total we use an integrated homeopathy approach to manage the skin condition.
When it comes to acne treatment, homeopathy is effective and paramount. The reason? It does not offer quick-fix solutions. Homeopathic medicines for pimples correct the inner causes – hormonal changes – and lets the acne to heal until the problem solves from its roots. Homeopathy medicines for acne treat the causes, which differ from individual to individual.
Homeopathy, is therefore, the best way for acne treatment.
Read more: 6 Best Ways to Manage Acne
What Causes Acne?
The exact cause of acne is not known but androgens, an oily skin and heredity do play a big role. Here are a few common culprits –
- If both parents have a history of acne, their offspring might develop a tendency too
- Women experience pimples before their menstrual cycles because of the increased progesterone levels
- A faulty eating pattern builds up a lot of toxins in the body, which cause unwanted eruptions
- Psychological stress may influence hormones, which result in the secretion of glands giving rise to acne
- Medications such as steroids, anti-epileptic and TB drugs, pollutants and cheap cosmetics give rise to the accursed acne
- Oral contraceptives high in progesterone can also cause a breakout of acne
- Constipation, insufficient intake of water, consumption of excess heaty foods such as walnuts, soyabeans and almonds also precipitate acne
Homeopathy can help to reduce the severity of acne breakouts. The best part about acne treatment in homeopathy is that it has no side-effects. So, you can take it for a long time. The result of homeopathic medicines for acne is magical.
If you are dreaming of a blemish-free, flawless skin speak to our homeopathy experts for FREE consultation. Call 9650684061 to book an appointment!