Glowing Skin – Home Remedies
Do you want healthy glowing skin? Look around you may be surrounded by things that may help you attain a glowing skin. The best thing about using home remedies is you don’t have to invest in expensive products. There are a number of food items in our kitchen itself that can be used to get that perfect glow. Home remedies for glowing skin are not only effective but safe too.
For that perfect glow, it is important to clean your skin regularly. Cleansing removes the dirt that has settled on the skin. You can use a good face wash or cleanser for cleaning. There are also various home remedies for cleaning the face to obtain a glowing skin. You can use cold water or rose water to do so. Simply dip a cotton ball in rose water or cold water and clean your face and neck. This is one of the most effective home remedies for glowing skin and one of the best skin care tips.
It is important to open up the pores so that your skin can breathe. This makes way for proper nourishment. One of the best home remedies for opening up your pores to get a glowing skin is to soak a clean towel in lukewarm water and apply it on your face. Keep the towel on your face for 3-5 minutes and repeat the procedure at least four times. This will help open your pores to nourishment. This is known to be one of the most effective skin care tips.
You can try a number of home-made packs to get that perfect glow. These face masks can be prepared using easily available ingredients in your house and are effective, as well as safe to try.
- Use honey to exfoliate your skin and get a healthy glow
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with 50 ml tomato juice and prepare an amazing face pack
- Rub papaya pieces on your face for 15 minutes to get a golden glow.
- Prepare a scrub using two tablespoons of orange juice and one tablespoon of turmeric powder. Leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes then wash it and feel the difference.
- Take four tablespoons of turmeric powder and add a half tablespoon of powdered camphor, ten crushed mint leaves, and rose water to prepare a paste. It helps increase blood circulation giving you a lovely glow.
- Prepare a pack of gram flour by adding turmeric, lemon drops, and milk cream to it. This pack helps your skin glow naturally.
- You can also get rid of blemishes by using a potato. Peel the skin of the potato and grind it with rose water to prepare a paste. Apply this paste for 15 minutes to get rid of scars and marks.
- Apply a paste of oatmeal & aloe vera gel for 10-15 minutes to get clear skin.
- You can enhance the colour of your skin by applying almonds. Soak few almonds in milk overnight. Prepare a paste by crushing them and adding milk to it. Keep this paste on your face for 1 hour for effective results.
- Prepare a pack by mixing two tablespoons of cucumber juice to one tablespoon of milk powder, one tablespoon of yoghurt, and two tablespoons of watermelon juice. This mask needs to be applied for 15 minutes.
To get glowing skin it also advisable to drink plenty of water. Having aloe vera juice and wheatgrass juice is also good for your skin. So, try these simple home remedies and get a glowing skin naturally. Also, try to improve your daily routine, eat a healthy diet , and stay stress-free.