Know about HDL Cholesterol and LDL Cholesterol
Diet and lifestyle habits play a crucial role in maintaining overall good health and fitness. What and how much you eat, your sleeping patterns and your exercise routine make an impact on your well-being. Lifestyle modifications and diet can influence your life in many ways, and weight loss is no exception to it. Making changes to your daily habits and opting for a simple meal plan to lose weight can create lasting effects on your health and overall well-being.
Weight loss is a long journey, and while exercise may promote the process, it is not the only solution for its long-term management. Your diet plays a pivotal role in achieving your weight loss goals. In fact, diet and exercise go hand in hand and enable you to achieve sustainable weight loss. If your calorie intake is higher than the calories you burn during the day then, despite regular exercise, you will not achieve the desired weight loss. How much and what you eat play is important in maintaining a healthy weight. The best way to accomplish this is by eating a well-balanced diet filled with protein, vitamins, and other nutrients. If you feel it is complicated to put together the right foods and develop a diet plan, consult expert nutritionists and dietitians such as Health Total. They have expertise in following medically proven techniques and developing an Indian weight loss diet plan that is safe, effective, and catering to your particular health and weight loss goals.
Lifestyle modifications complement the diet you follow and help you attain your fitness goals. So, along with a balanced diet, add these lifestyle changes to your routine to enhance weight loss results.
1. Follow the Morning Ritual: Start your day early, and have a warm glass of lemon or herb-infused water the first thing in the morning. It will help boost your metabolism and offer you the energy boost that is beneficial to begin the day.
2. Stay Away from Junk Food as much as possible: Junk food may taste great but it’s injurious to your weight loss progress. So, it is advisable to keep junk food and fast food at bay. Instead, go for healthy, delicious weight loss-friendly foods from your dieting chart for weight loss.
3. Have Food in Moderation: Eating food in moderate quantities work wonders in getting rid of excess kilos without taxing on your nutritional needs. Break your daily diet into 5-6 small frequent meals to avoid unnecessary munching. Yes, you can have 6 meals a day without consuming an excess of calories if you plan it properly.
4. Chew Food Properly:
Even if you are on the best diet to lose weight, you must chew the food properly, as gulping down food without chewing makes you eat more than what your body needs. Merely, swallowing or gulping down the food may lead to overeating, which is a harmful habit for your overall health as well as weight loss goals. So, be sure you chew your food properly.
5. Dine Early:
Try to have your dinner at least 3 hours before your sleep. Hitting the sack soon after finishing your dinner hampers the digestive cycle and makes you feel hungry all day. Also, minimize your food intake after the sunset. Avoid snacking on chips and other refreshments at late night.
6. Have More Water: While you pursue a weight loss journey, make sure that you stay hydrated. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day to promote weight loss healthily. Also, a fuller stomach demands less food and helps keep the calorie intake in check.
7. Don’t Forget to Exercise: While you lose weight, it is equally important to maintain the desired weight. For successful weight loss maintenance, exercise should be a part of your weight loss program. Work on gradually building your stamina to exercise by developing healthy habits, such as going for a walk for 30 minutes 3-4 times a week, doing yoga stretches, and then taking up from there. The most effective way to make lasting changes in your weight is to start small and proceed step by step. Approach each step of the dieting chart for weight lossafter evaluating how it impacts your lifestyle. Then, make simple, realistic changes as needed, as it is less intimidating than improving your current lifestyle all at once.
8. Enjoy Continuous Sound Sleep at Night: Keeping awake throughout the night working or watching a movie while following a weight loss plan may affect your day further and health adversely. You may feel dull throughout the day and may also experience stress. So, be sure you sleep sound for 7 to 8 hours at night. Healthy sleeping patterns and habits help you feel refreshed throughout the day as well as make a positive impact on your health and fitness goals.
Now that you know how dietary habits and lifestyle modifications impact your weight loss goals and overall health, make sure you inculcate them in your routine life and get in shape effortlessly. If you find it difficult to chalk out a plan for the best diet to lose weight, consult expert nutritionists and dieticians, such as Health Total. Get in touch with us over a call or online with a few clicks and kick-start your weight loss journey effortlessly.