Comes winter and your skin gets all dry, flaky sans any glow. This can make you look very dull, itchy and unattractive. However, with proper skincare routine, you can retain the glow of your skin and look gorgeous all the time. To help you out, our health experts bring you a few ways to keep yourself protected throughout the winter:
- Wrap yourself top to bottom: Every time you step out of the house, make sure you do not leave the house with exposed skin. Do wear gloves, scarf and other essential items to help you cover your skin from the harsh effects of the chilly winds.
- Look after your hair: For many people, winter brings hair fall, dandruff and flaky scalp. Remember to regularly wash your hair but don’t be too harsh on your hair. Use a shampoo and conditioner that supplies your hair with proper moisture and helps to retain its health.
- Do not forget sunscreen: Be it winter or summer, never forget your sunscreen. Though it might not be warm outside but the harmful rays of sun would still be ready to attack your beautiful skin.
- Good-bye chapped lips: Your lips are the first one to show signs of winter dryness. Chapped lips become quite a common issue that also lends you quite a not-so-appealing look. It is important to keep your lips hydrated and apply a lip balm that will make your lips look healthy.
- No more cracked heels: Nobody wants cracked heels. Since winters are really dry, they also rip off all the moisture from your heels. They get cracked and might be painful as well. Make sure to clean your feet with warm water every night and apply a good cream to keep them soft and pretty.
Though these are some of the ways that you can do to protect your skin during winter, the main solution lies in working at the root cause of the issue. At Health Total, we help you treat all your skin problems through a natural process. Our integrated Homeopathy approach works to give you holistic experience right from curing your problem to providing you nourishment in order to help you heal faster. Now go ahead and enjoy the beauty of winter with the beautiful you. Simply call us at 18002660607 or book your appointment for a free consultation right here.