Often people are unable to comprehend whether they have sinusitis issues or not. In case you are one of them, then listed below are some of the symptoms to watch out for:
- When you discharge thick, discoloured substance from the back of your throat or nose.
- When you feel uncomfortable while breathing or experience some kind of obstruction or congestion in your nose.
- A poor or sudden decrease in your sense of taste or smell.
- When the area around your eyes, nose, forehead and cheeks is inflamed, paining or tender.
- When you suffer from cold and flu, your nasal membranes can get blocked and result into sinusitis.
- Also symptoms like pain in teeth, bad breath, fatigue and headache prove that you too could be affected with sinusitis.
ANJALI MUKERJEE, Nutritionist, Founder Director-Health Total, having health centers in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune -manages obesity & other health related disorders.
Contact numbers: 1800 8918131/+91 86575 61727
For further information, Visit www.health-total.com