6 Ways To Boost Your Immune System With Herbs
The recent catastrophic outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has thought us the significance of a strong immune system. Good immunity is necessary not only to beat the COVID-19 pandemic but also to keep a variety of ailments at bay and stay hale and hearty. Fortunately, we have the ancient science of Ayurveda and natural herbs available to strengthen our immune system. According to Ayurveda, herbal extracts can work wonders in boosting immunity naturally. The use of certain naturally available herbs can help us combat infections, have hormonal balance, and improve our health. So, you might be wondering which herbs can help you build good immunity naturally, aren’t you? Here’s a list of some of the outstanding herbs that act as immunity boosters.
6 Herbs That Can Help You Boost Immunity Naturally:
- Tulsi:Famous as ‘The Queen of Herbs’, Tulsi is well-known for its medicinal properties from ancient times. It possesses incredible anti-microbial properties that help you prevent falling prey to respiratory diseases. It provides you relief from chest congestion and remedies your coughing discomfort. The antioxidants and phytochemicals in Tulsi protect you from a variety of infections and boost your immunity. The calming effect of the herb also alleviates your anxiety, fatigue, and stress. You can have a few fresh leaves of Tulsi first thing in the morning to strengthen your immune system.
- Ashwagandha:Used for centuries for the preparation of medicines, Ashwagandha is a powerful herb that helps treat a variety of diseases and boost your immunity. It’s found and cultivated in Asia and African and has a phenomenal significance in traditional medicine for being a natural way to boost immunity. Ashwagandha helps mitigate inflammation and pain, alleviate your stress naturally, and relieve you of insomnia. Loaded with peptides, amino acids, lipids, and bases of nucleic acids, the herb helps you fight disease with immunity. You can add it to your turmeric-added milk and enjoy its immunity-boosting benefits.
- Amalaki: Abundant in vitamin C, pectin, antioxidants, and amino acids, Amalaki is a powerful immunity booster. Well-known as Indian Gooseberry, the herb is also effective in supporting the smooth functioning of our body’s vital organs, such as lungs, liver, brain, and heart. Amalaki is a potent healing herb, as it possesses anti-microbial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hepatoprotective properties that help boost immunity naturally. So, if you are looking for a natural way to boost your immunesystem, add Amalaki to your diet.
- Turmeric:Another well-known herb that acts as a natural immunity boosteris turmeric. It not just strengthens your immune system but also offers amazing healing benefits. It comprises curcumin, which offers powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, that boosts your immunity naturally. The use of turmeric promotes quick healing of wounds and helps your body fight diseases with immunity boosted. Whether you are suffering from diabetes, asthma, or osteoarthritis, turmeric can help you manage the condition naturally and effectively. Make it a habit to drink your milk with turmeric added to it. Also, you can add turmeric to your regular cooking preparations.
Giloy:Giloy is one of the most valued medicinal herbs that is used in Ayurvedic remedies for ages. It is also famous as Guduchi and is known for offering immense relief from discomforting respiratory conditions, such as asthma, cough, and bronchitis, naturally. Giloy is also a natural immunity booster. It not just helps combat infections, but also improves your memory and longevity. With the right guidance of your nutritionist, you can use the freshly extracted Giloy juice and enhance your immunity.
- Neem:Another valued herb that acts as a natural immunity boosteras well as offers incredible medicinal benefits is neem. It possesses powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties that help your body fight infection-causing pathogens successfully. The use of neem not just safeguards you from harmful infections but also helps maintain your blood clean. Neem possesses blood-purifying properties that help flush out toxins and purify your blood. You can use the fresh extract of neem for boosting immunity naturally. Neem oil is also available for maintaining good hair and skin health.
Now that you know how these powerful herbs are effective in increasing your immunity, you can use them regularly with valuable professional guidance. Seeking the assistance of a certified nutritionist, such as health experts at Health Total, can help you add these herbs to your diet in the right quantities and enjoy having a strong immune system. Be quick, reach out to us at Health Total, and get started with easy yet effective techniques to lead a healthy and happy life with these immunity boosters (Title: Immunity Boosting Plans).