An eating plan for PCOD should focus on regaining hormonal balance, while also helping with weight loss. Keeping this in mind, we at Health Total work on your health disorder through a personalised food plan, various essential herbs and vitamins.
The treatment first determines the root cause of the problem, checking the medical and genetic background and lifestyle. The treatment is absolutely natural and gives you a solution for a lifetime.
Here are some important PCOS diet tips designed especially for those suffering from PCOD.
Instead of having:
- Sweetened juice, canned fruit in heavy syrup
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, and peas
- Refined grains made with white flour such as white bread and pasta, bagels, or white rice
- Sugared cereals, sweetened grains such as cereal bars, breakfast pastries
- Sugary drinks such as soda or juice
- Sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, and candy
- Snacks such as potato chips
- Fresh fruits or frozen/canned fruit without added sugar
- Non–starchy fresh vegetables or frozen/canned vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- Whole grains such as whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oats, and whole wheat bread
- High fiber cereals.
- Water flavoured with fruit if desired, unsweetened iced tea
- High fiber baked goods made from whole wheat flour and oats
Each one of us has a unique genetic makeup and there is no one size fits all solution for all those facing PCOD. Certain foods could be therapeutic for one person, and could even be harmful to someone else. For specialized food plans and allied homoeopathy treatment for your body type and genetic makeup, visit us for a free consultation and take care of your health issues for good. Call us now on 18002660607 to book an appointment with our Doctor and Nutritionist.
For further health advice and guidance on PCOD, visit us now for a free consultation.