Daily detox is one of the best ways to incorporate healthy habits in your daily routine. Here are some easy and manageable daily detox tips that can help you to flush out toxins from the body –
Daily Detox Tips
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables every day.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of boiled and filtered water every day.
- Include fibre in the form of whole wheat, jowar, bajra, oats; nuts such as almonds; pulses like whole green mung, rajma, channa and whole black urad dal.
- Avoid saturated fats such as butter, ghee, red meat, high-fat dairy products like cheese and paneer.
- Minimise or avoid coffee, alcohol and nicotine (in tobacco and cigarettes). Two cups of instant coffee daily and 120 ml of alcohol per week are considered a low intake.
Download now: Your FREE Detox Smoothie eBook
- Avoid refined foods such as pizzas, refined pasta, white bread, cornflour, potatoes, white rice, refined sugar, white sauce, cheese sauce. Make your white sauce in whole wheat flour and low-fat milk instead. If you happen to eat refined foods, combine them with lots of fresh vegetables either raw or partly cooked. The fibre present in the vegetables makes up for the lack of it in refined foods and makes such food moderately healthy.
- As far as possible, cook in stainless steel, glass or porcelain, cookware, or in iron utensils.
- Avoid taking too many painkillers, sedatives and antibiotics. Instead, use natural remedies such as exercising, sauna and steam baths, massage and other natural therapies.
To purchase Detox Box by Anjali Mukerjee, visit https://shop.health-total.com/detox/the-detox-box/.
If you’re looking for a personalised detox diet plan, get in touch with our experts on 1800-266-0607.