Slim & Glow weight loss plan
Every woman has at least one little black dress in her closet which she keeps only for a special night. With Christmas and New Year’s around the corner, it’s time to remove that dress from your wardrobe and get ready for all the attention at the party!
If you’ve put on a few kilos post the Diwali binge, lose some weight to look your best on New Year’s Eve. De-bloating is the key to look and feel great in your party outfit. Here are some amazing weight loss tips that will also help you to deal with bloating.
- Eat a minimum of 2 cups of fresh vegetables daily in the form of juices/soups/salads.
- Avoid eating refined carbohydrates like white rice, white bread, rumali roti, pastries, cakes, pizzas as it further disrupts the hormone balance and leads to weight gain.
- Cut down on all products having the excess of sugar dominance such as aerated drinks, chocolates, ice creams, jams, sauces.
- Reduce your carb intake by 40%. As we gain weight, we become carb sensitive, thus making us gain more weight around the stomach – it’s a vicious cycle, so it is wise to reduce your carb intake.
- Eat mini meals every 3 to 4 hours. It’s light on digestion, and does not make you feel bloated. A mini meal is half the size of your regular meal. It helps shrink your stomach and you don’t feel hungry as you are eating every 3 to 4 hours. It also gives you loads of energy.
So, this New Year’s steal the show by losing up to 2 kgs in 2 weeks. Get a customised Slim & Glow plan designed by celebrity nutritionist Anjali Mukerjee at Rs3,999/-!
Examples of mini meals:
- A cup of soya milk with almonds.
- Half a sandwich (i.e. one slice whole wheat bread made from shredded chicken or cucumber or tomato with chutney or paneer)
- A bowl of moong sprouts with salad.
- A handful of peanuts with channa (1:1 mixture)
- One wheat bran roti with vegetables if you normally eat two and two roti with vegetable if you normally eat four.
- 1 toast with 2 egg whites’ omelette or one full egg omelette.
- One fruit (Apple, Orange, sweet lime, 20 cherries, 1 bowl watermelon)
- A bowl of dal or curd with salad.
- Limit your fat intake to 2-3 teaspoons a day.
- Increase fibre intake. This is an important element for weight loss as it keeps you full for a long duration and prevents hunger pangs. Good sources of fibre are wheat bran, oat bran, jowar, whole fruits and vegetables, or supplements of psyllium seed husk.
- Have a salad before meal as it will help you curb overeating and cut down your daily calorie intake.
- Brisk walking for about 30 to 45 mins daily is a good activity for weight loss. It is simple, cost effective and works on almost every muscle in your body.
Remember that maintaining an ideal weight is a lifetime commitment and not a 4-week affair. You must firmly believe that the pleasure of being slim and healthy is far greater than the pleasure of eating unwisely. Once this kind of self-hypnosis seeps in, half the battle of the bulge can be won.
Call toll-free 1-800-843-0206">96506 84061 to book an appointment with Health Total experts at our centre near you. You can also book a health consultant visit at your home if you can’t make it to our centre. Give a missed call on 9873887837 for the consult at home.