Your hair can determine how healthy you are! Yes, the innumerable hours that you spend in a salon does make your hair look gorgeous, however, the very next day your hair has a different story to say. You might wash your hair on a regular basis, get them trimmed regularly, use the best products for them, but you cannot hide one thing. That one thing is what your hair is trying to say about your health.
The status of your hair can give you an insight into the status of your body from within. From psychological state to physical disorders, your hair says it all. Here’s what our experts have to tell you about your health and hair:
- When you are eating junk: If you are someone who loves to indulge in junk food now and then, chances are your hair might lack shine, look lifeless and starts thinning. The reason for this could be related to the fact that you’ve been depriving yourself of all the important nutrients.
- When you are stressed: On an average basis, losing 80-100 strands of hair is quite normal. However, if you see an increase in the amount of hair loss, then this could be a matter of concern. It could arise due to stress from pregnancy or other illness and might lead to telogen effluvium if not treated on time.
- When you have a hormonal imbalance: When the fat of your body increases, it starts storing testosterone, a kind of hormone that stimulates your hair follicles. You might see a sudden decline of hair in the crown area, and an increase in your facial hair.
- When you don’t drink enough water: If you notice that your hair has suddenly become brittle, it means that the amount of your water intake is not enough. Regular supply of water to your body keeps you hydrated and gives you shiny hair.
- When you don’t eat enough fat: If you have just started with a diet that has eliminated all forms of fat suddenly from your life, then you might experience a sudden increase in hair fall, leading your hair follicles to become very weak. Fats contribute to the health of your hair and helps your body absorb fat-soluble nutrients that fight hair fall.
So watch out for these signs, and get set to tread on a healthy path with Health Total. Our experts help you manage all your health problems through a natural process. The Integrated Homeopathic approach helps to treat your hair problems at a minute level thus giving you a result for a lifetime. The added benefit of nutrition helps the problem to heal faster by supplying your body with adequate nourishment. So next time your hair behaves in a particular way, you will know what it means.
Want gorgeous hair? Come over to Health Total for a FREE consultation, simply give us a call at 18008918131 or book your appointment here