Easy Ways To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally With Homeopathy And Ayurveda
Are you experiencing irregular heartbeats, severe headaches, or bleeding from the nose? It might be due to your elevated blood pressure levels. High blood pressure is a common health condition which develops when the force of the circulating blood against your arteries is high for a long period. You are said to be hypertensive when your blood pressure is consistently 140/90 mm Hg or above. If left untreated or ignored, it can cause serious health issues, such as heart disease.
Hypertension is also known as the ‘silent killer’, as most often it may not cause any symptoms; however, it increases your risk of stroke, heart ailments, and heart failure. Hypertension can also damage your organs, such as the brain, kidney, blood vessels, heart, and eyes. High blood pressure levels are an indicator of serious issues. Certain medications in the conventional mode of treatment may help manage the condition but may make you suffer from side effects. Fortunately, you can manage the condition and lower the blood pressure levels naturally and safely by following the right diet plan for high blood pressure, homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Certain lifestyle modifications can also support your efforts and minimize the risk of serious health complications. So, if you are looking for natural ways to lower blood pressure, resort to diet, Ayurveda, and homeopathy. Scroll down to discover how homeopathy and Ayurveda can help lower blood pressure naturally.
How Can Homeopathy Help Treat the High Blood Pressure Naturally?
Homeopathy is a recognized alternative science of medicine which focuses on holistic healing. It does not work merely on alleviating the high blood pressure levels and their symptoms, but it also helps identify the factors influencing your blood pressure levels and addresses them to manage the condition. Homeopathy considers blood pressure as a holistic phenomenon which involves your physical as well as psychological generals. According to homeopathy, chronic health issues, such as hypertension, that are believed to last lifelong must be having some fundamental factors leading to the condition. Besides physical and psychological generals, homeopathy also considers your medical history, family’s medical history, other prevailing health issues if any, and other factors and provides you with medicine which suits you the best. So, it does not run on the one-size-fits-all principle. This is why you receive the best and long-lasting positive outcomes with homeopathy. Identifying and treating these factors is the principle of homeopathy, and it helps address and correct the root cause of the condition. So, you enjoy long-lasting relief with high blood pressure homeopathy treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are prepared from a wide range of natural sources, such as parts of plants, minerals, herbs, and similar others. Solutions that match your symptoms and overall condition the best are prescribed to you in small doses so they act the best to help you heal from within by promoting your innate healing power. As the solutions are derived from natural sources and are prescribed to you in minute quantities, high blood pressure homeopathic medicines are safe and do not cause any side effects. Here are some effective homeopathic solutions that can help you manage hypertension naturally and safely.
- Kali Phos (for high blood pressure with stress): If you happen to develop hypertension due to stress or any tension, this homeopathic medicine is the best suitable to address your condition effectively. A shortness of breath, irregular pulse, experiencing palpitation on slight movements, and physical and psychological fatigue are symptoms indicative of Kali Phos.
- Nux Vomica (for high blood pressure affecting youths): Youngsters who adopt sedentary work life or certain unhealthy lifestyle habits and develop hypertension due to it can find Nux Vomica effective in managing their blood pressure levels. A lack of exercise, alcohol consumption, sedentary routine, smoking, and other unhealthy lifestyle habits can be the causative factors of hypertension in youngsters. Consulting dieticians can help you have a customised high blood pressure diet that can also aid your efforts to lower your blood pressure naturally.
- Allium Sativum (for high blood pressure with high cholesterol): Hypertensive individuals having elevated cholesterols levels can find relief with this high blood pressure homeopathic medicine. Allium Sativum is effective in lowering your cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Chest pain that makes you suffer from palpitations and deprive you of sleep are symptoms that indicate this homeopathic solution.
- Glonoinum (for high blood pressure with headaches): If you are experiencing elevated blood pressure levels along with intense, throbbing, congestive, or bursting-like pain in the head, this homeopathic medicine can help you obtain relief. Also, if you experience gushing blood to the heart on exertion or fainting spells, Glonoinum can help. Intense palpitations, cardiac aches radiating pain to other body parts, heat affecting your face, and dyspnoea are other symptoms indicative of this homeopathic medicine. The high blood pressure homeopathy treatment with Glonoinum is also recommended for hypertensive individuals suffering from nephritis i.e. kidney inflammation.
- Latrodectus Mactans (for high blood pressure with heart pain): If you are experiencing heart pain and high blood pressure levels, this homeopathic medicine may help you obtain relief. The numbness in the upper limb, heart pain radiating to the arm and fingers, extreme weakness, suffocation, and restlessness are symptoms indicative of this medicine.
- Baryta Mur: (for high blood pressure with high systolic and low diastolic): When you develop high systolic pressure and a comparatively low diastolic reading, this homeopathic medicine can work effectively to treat it. The prominent symptom indicative of Baryta Mur is arteriosclerotic changes in your arteries (i.e. abnormal thickening of artery walls) with irregular heartbeats and vertigo.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha (for high blood pressure with calcareous deposits): This homeopathic medicine is effective when you suffer from hypertension due to calcareous deposition in arteries. It helps dissolve these calcareous deposits in the arteries and lowers your blood pressure naturally. Irregular or accelerated pulse, pain in the cardiac area, anxiety, and cardiac dyspnoea are indicative of this homeopathic medicine.
How Can Ayurveda Help Treat the High Blood Pressure Naturally?
Ayurveda is a very effective alternative system of medicine prevailing since ancient times with its origins in India. In Ayurveda, the high blood pressure condition is known as RaktaGata Vata. If you are looking for natural ways to lower blood pressure, Ayurveda can help you the best as it involves natural healing methods with healthy lifestyle practices and herbs. A sedentary lifestyle, excess intake of salt, unhealthy diet, obesity, and alcohol consumption are some common reasons that cause hypertension these days. This leads to the development of toxin (ama) and the narrowing of the blood vessels. So, the circulating blood ends up exerting greater pressure, thereby making you suffer from high blood pressure.
Ayurveda also believes in the effect of doshas on the human body. Its three-dosha theory explains how fluctuations in the qualities and quantities of three basic substances, namely bile (Pitta), phlegm (Kapha), and wind (Vata), affect your health. Ayurveda believes that vitiation of Vata dosha is the prime cause of the development of high blood pressure. Dietary and lifestyle modifications can help manage the condition effectively and safely with no adverse effects. Here are some Ayurvedic approaches that can help you lower your blood pressure naturally.
- Follow The Right Diet:
Going for a nutritious diet comprising fresh fruits and vegetables and reducing your intake of salt and fats can help you achieve a healthy balance of doshas and manage hypertension naturally. An Ayurvedic high blood pressure diet is not very restrictive and strict, instead, it focuses on balance and moderate eating. It ensures that you receive all essential nutrients in the necessary quantities from healthy food sources, such as fresh vegetables, fruits, whole foods, and other nutritious sources. At the same time, you should avoid eating processed foods which are loaded with preservatives, trans fats, and salt. A low-sodium diet can help you mitigate your blood pressure levels. Due to the active and light aspects of Vata dosha, you should avoid excessive exposure to dietary stimulants. You should also quit smoking, curb chewing tobacco, and restrict or avoid the intake of alcohol. Consulting a certified dietician can help you have a customised diet plan for high blood pressure to manage the condition smoothly and naturally.
- Adopt Healthy Daily Routine:
Lifestyle modifications can do wonders for hypertension management. Meal timings, sleeping schedules, and physical activity all play a crucial role in managing your blood pressure levels. You should focus on a healthy routine with well-planned schedules, which should sync properly with the ebb and flow of doshas. Ayurveda can help you focus on strengthening your circadian rhythm with healthy modifications in your lifestyle habits. Having meals on time, getting adequate continuous sleep for 7 to 8 hours daily at night, following a mild to moderate exercise routine, and having sufficient rest are some natural ways to lower blood pressure.
- Practice Yoga:
Yoga has a great significance in managing hypertension with Ayurveda. It offers a psychological and spiritual base in Ayurvedic applications. Doing yoga stretches regularly helps reduce your stress levels, improves blood circulation, and lowers blood pressure naturally. Tadasana, Badhakonasana, Bhujangasana, Paschimottanasana, and Sukhasana are some yoga poses that can help you manage hypertension smoothly and effectively.
- Do Meditation:
Meditation is a crucial technique which helps achieve good inner balance, alleviates stress, and aids in hypertension management. Regular practice of meditation helps reduce palpitations, promotes normal heart rate, and lowers your blood pressure levels naturally. So, it’s one of the easy yet highly effective strategies for hypertension management with Ayurveda.
- Count on Ayurvedic Herbs:
Ayurveda offers you herbal solutions, which are derived from natural sources, to reduce your blood pressure naturally. You may include Ayurvedic herbs, such as ginger and garlic, in your culinary preparations; so, they become a part of your high blood pressure diet effortlessly. Jatamansi, Arjuna, Amalaki, Brahmi, Triphala, Ajwain, Ashwagandha, and Shankapushpi are some of the effective Ayurvedic herbs that help in managing hypertension. Triphala, Arjuna, and Jatamasani help minimize plaque accumulation in your blood vessels, improve your blood vessel function, and lower blood pressure naturally. Brahmi, Ajwain, and Ashwagandha offer stress-reduction benefits that help in restoring normal blood pressure levels.
Besides these Ayurvedic herbs and lifestyle modifications, Ayurveda also offers therapeutic practices, such as Ayurvedic detox which helps eliminate toxins from your body and restore the balance of doshas. This helps greatly in hypertension management. Seeking guidance from an Ayurvedic practitioner or nutritionist can help you have a personalized Ayurvedic high blood pressure diet plan for detoxification to help alleviate your blood pressure levels naturally.
If you are working hard to restore your elevated blood pressure levels to normalcy naturally, Ayurveda, diet, and homeopathy can help you. Certified dieticians and health experts at Health Total can help identify the root cause of your hypertension and offer you customised high blood pressure homeopathy treatment and Ayurvedic solutions to eliminate the root cause and promote self-healing. The right diet plan for high blood pressure, homeopathy, and Ayurveda all of which not just help reduce your blood pressure levels but also prevent the risk of potential health hazards, such as heart-related conditions, boost your immunity, promote weight loss, and improve your quality of life. So, waste no time, get in touch with us at Health Total and receive the best homeopathic treatment, Ayurvedic solutions, and high blood pressure diet to lower your blood pressure naturally.