Warts are small, usually painless skin growth caused by a virus called human papilloma virus (HPV). Common warts are generally harmless, but they often look unattractive. Warts treatment in homeopathy is known for its effectiveness and relief from the causes of warts. This apart, homeopathic medicine for warts are harmless.
Warts are contagious and mostly appear on the hands – the fingers or near finger nails; on the foot or genitals. If you continuously see warts developing, it could be an indication of a weak immune system.
The immune system is responsible for fending off harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses that invade the body. If you are fighting an infection or if you have a weak immune system or if you have a damage skin due to an injury, you are vulnerable to developing warts. Why? Because the virus can enter your body easily.
One of the most important factors for a healthy immune system is good nutrition. When your organs do not receive adequate nutrition, it affects their optimum performance, leading to various health problems.
Warts treatment in homeopathy helps to boost your energy levels and strengthen the immune system. The Health Total integrated approach for homeopathy combines the goodness of nutrition and homeopathic medicines so that the body gets all the essential vitamins and minerals.
Types of Warts
Warts are of four types, namely –
- Common warts – they usually appear on hands and are quite common among children
- Plantar warts – found on the feet and can cause pain while walking or running
- Subungual warts – found under and around fingernails or toenails
- Genital warts – appear on the genital parts or inside the vagina and the and canal
What Causes Warts
Warts are caused by the virus called human papilloma virus (HPV). This virus can cause fast growth of keratin – a hard protein on the topmost layer of the skin. HPV is contagious and can be passed on by close contact – through skin, towels, clothes and even shoes.
The virus can spread through –
- Scratching or biting a wart
- Sucking fingers
- Shaving the face or legs
- Sexual contact
- Contact with contaminated items such as towels or toys
Every individual’s immune system reacts different to the human papilloma virus, so it is not necessary that everyone who comes in contact with the virus will develop warts.
Depending on the type of virus you have contracted, the following are the symptoms you may experience –
- Common warts can appear singly or in groups on any part of your body. But they are mostly seen on the hands and feet.
- Plantar warts are deep-rooted in the skin and can cause pain while walking. The pressure on foot because of walking or standing can make plantar warts to become flat or grow inward. This makes them more painful.
- Genital warts can be pink, white or grey and have cauliflower-like growth, but they are not always visible. Like common warts, genital warts also appear singly or in groups. It may cause vaginal discharge, itching, bleeding and burning. Genital warts treatment in homeopathy kills the HPV, which is highly contagious.
Warts Treatment in Homeopathy
Mostly self-treatment for warts is not advisable because it is important to identify the type of wart. In homeopathy, we do not recommend methods like removing the wart or burning it because it does not treat the condition from the root.
Warts treatment in homeopathy gets to the root cause of the skin condition and treats it holistically. We also recommend foods and nutrients that build the immune system. For example, vitamins A, C and E, zinc and foods rich in fibre help the immune system by accelerating the production of antibodies.
Speak with Health Total homeopathy experts to get a personalised plan for warts treatment in homeopathy. Call 18002660607 to book a FREE first consultation!