Easy & Effective weight loss plans
Tired of carrying around those extra kilos? Here are some easy ways for how to lose weight fast.
- Eliminate unnecessary carbohydrates.
- Drink plenty of water. Lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the morning is one of the best ways to lose weight.
- Eat more of vegetables.
- Always eat enough, so that you feel satisfied, especially at the start of the weight-loss process. Doing this on a low-carb diet means that the fat you eat will be burned as fuel by your body, as your levels of the fat storing hormone insulin will be lowered. You will lose excess weight without hunger.
- Household chores like cleaning the bathroom tiles, sweeping the floor, or wiping the windows regularly burn calories.
- Do drop sets as they can be very effective way to turn up your metabolic furnace.
- Carb cycling means you will eat your target carbohydrates on training days and approximately 50% of your normal carbohydrate intake on non-training or light cardio days.
- Choose a parking spot that’s a little farther away from your destination. Get out of your car and walk the distance to your destination. You can also jog in place vigorously for 20–30 minutes.
- Be consistent, and don’t cheat. It takes time for the body to build the enzymes it needs to burn fat instead of glucose.
- Be patient. Even the best way to lose weight won’t work if you don’t give it time. Don’t weigh yourself every day. Your weight can vary each day due to changes in water intake and absorption.
- Keep a food journal. This is one of the easiest habits you can get into that will help you stay slim for life. It helps you focus on what you’re putting into your body each day.
- Going for morning walks, or doing yoga and running everyday help lose weight. Surround yourself with health-minded people.
Lastly, avoid crash diets. You might lose some weight, but once you are off it, there are high chances of you gaining weight back.
Learn More: PROs and CONs of a crash diet